Army Thread TFIF.. 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1284806 wrote: Satz was not aware of your little birdie passing Corrie, easy mistake to make.

As for getting the bird, you are a grown woman, take your power back, tell him, you are getting a new bird and if he does not like it, he can shite in the garden.
    or eat shite.
    or shove his shite back up his arse.
    or find a shite to give.

Comment

coriander;1284808 wrote: or eat shite.
      or find a shite to give.
      :H:H:H Find a shite to give ha ha ha ha
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

coriander;1284808 wrote: or eat shite.
        or find a shite to give.
        Excellent. - love it:goodjob:

Comment

satz123;1284795 wrote: Anyhoo same applies to birds
          :H:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Happy Friday all Don't have time to read all the posts yet. By the time it is morning here you guys have 7 pages of posts for me to read Apparently, The Allergy Fairy visited me in the middle of the night and whacked me upside the head with her pollen encrusted wand because I am a mess this morning. It is supposed to be 80 degrees here in Philly - in MARCH! Everything has bloomed and is covered in pollen. I walked outside for a few minutes and got 7 mosquito bites! Gonna be a long Summer. Offf to shower and take my allergy meds. Have so much to do after work - my middle daughter's opening night then her 13th birthday party tomorrow at noon!

Hope everyone is well and happy. Talk later.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

:lAhh Cori so sorry to hear about your wee birdie passing for some its as a bad as the loss of a child. I've no kids so my two cats are my fur babies. I lost a lovely white cat a year to an accident. He got knocked down away from his normal territory* he was nuetered) so we think he followed some one or was taken off. I was heartbroken and still miss him but getting th other two helped. Get another bird if you want and it helps. Don't mind hubby let him eat s****.:H.

Comment

Firefox;1284822 wrote: :lAhh Cori so sorry to hear about your wee birdie passing for some its as a bad as the loss of a child. I've no kids so my two cats are my fur babies. I lost a lovely white cat a year to an accident. He got knocked down away from his normal territory* he was nuetered) so we think he followed some one or was taken off. I was heartbroken and still miss him but getting th other two helped. Get another bird if you want and it helps. Don't mind hubby let him eat s****.:H.
                thanks firey.
                just cos we're childless doesn't mean we ain't got a shit load of love to give.
                it's suffocating sometimes to have it all inside of us.
                well for me anyways.

Comment

Firefox;1284822 wrote: :lAhh Cori so sorry to hear about your wee birdie passing for some its as a bad as the loss of a child. I've no kids so my two cats are my fur babies. I lost a lovely white cat a year to an accident. He got knocked down away from his normal territory* he was nuetered) so we think he followed some one or was taken off. I was heartbroken and still miss him but getting th other two helped. Get another bird if you want and it helps. Don't mind hubby let him eat s****.:H.
                  We are ALL going to hell ladies. Including you Limers:H well especially me & Limers

Comment

I currently live in hell, haven't seen you round, come here much?

Comment

satz123;1284828 wrote: We are ALL going to hell ladies. Including you Limers:H well especially me & Limers
                      wish I could stay here for the consoling process but ive got to fly...:H

Comment

limers;1284833 wrote: wish I could stay here for the consoling process but ive got to fly...:H
                        nice.
                        not.

Comment

limers;1284833 wrote: wish I could stay here for the consoling process but ive got to fly...:H
                          :H

Comment

coriander;1284834 wrote: nice.
                            not.
                            im sure when you read back in the morning you might see the funny side of it!

Right catch you all later x

Comment

looks like i'm outta here also.
                              thanks for people who gave kind words.
                              appreciated.

Comment

limers;1284836 wrote: im sure when you read back in the morning you might see the funny side of it!

Right catch you all later x
                                You will be ok Coriander. Eff the husband's ideas on this and give your love to some other poor creature. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X