Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread TFIF.. 23rd March

Hello Army!!

JC - fantastic on getting out and about on your own. Soon you'll be ready to drive over and visit Mrs. A or Reccie all by yourself.

Reccie - glad you had a good sleep and I'm especially happy that your repotted houseplants are in the hall and not in the bathroom along with the parsley.:H

Oney - glad to hear that Mia is feeling better. Those damn antibiotics. While they are necessary for things like ear infections and such, they do make it more difficult for a child's immune system to fight off simpler things like the common cold. My Sister-in-Law was forever grabbing the Amoxil whenever her younger daughter had even the slightest sniffle when she was young. The girl is now 30 years old and every winter gets a cold that settles in her chest and takes her a month to get over. I hope Mia's cough is breaking up. Glad that that honey seems to be working. :huggy's again from Auntie Stirly.

Molly, I usually have a great sense of direction but have managed to lose myself a couple of times in unfamiliar areas. It happens to all of us. BTW - great posts to Inchy last night. I hope she gets better results with the next meeting. She said she's got her fiance staying for the weekend so won't be checking in til Sunday if I remember well.

Zennie-butt - hope that hip is on the mend and not so sore today. Maybe has something to do with a herniated disc? Have you had x-rays to see if that could be the problem?

Waggy and Foxy - hope you're feeling better soon.

Mrs. A - I assume you're still in the sick bay and taking it easy for another week or so, at least.

Startypants - enjoy your weekend with the doggers.

:wavin: to Pinky and Limers and KTAB and anyone I might have missed.

Coriander/Cori - I'll call you if I can over the weekend. If not, I'll get a PM off to you. Dear, beautiful girl, hold on, don't let go. Do what the others advised - get yourself a new birdie. Not to replace Lentl but to lavish the love you have on another wee creature. And don't forget the horsies and the doggers. Please try to look at the positive side of any situation.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Stirls,

I knew the Army would understand how important a step I'd made. I'm thrilled to bits with meself.............so is Mr JC.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie dear, Mr. JC is right to be proud of you. That was a major step you made today.:goodjob:

Looks like it's only you and me left in the barracks. I'm off to walk Freddo and then to bed.

Wishing all of the Troopers

when it's beddy-beddy time for youz. Tomorrowz...:happyheart:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighty night Stirls. :l

I'm just popping backwards and forwards to the 'puter while I make the dinner.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's bleedin deadly JC so it is in all in anyways.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Evening Army. Well done JC on your driving its great you get back to driving alone it gives you more indepenance. I would love to have a consevetry they give great light and very good for house plants. I have two houseplants to repot and some primulas to plant out doors whiuch i'll do tomorrow i don't have larger pots for the indoor plants so next shopping day on town i'll buy those. Just stayed home today and got a few things done around the house. My nose is not as stuffy but sinius still painfull i just took a second ibrfen painkiller. Cough is easing a bit but not gone just day 2 on meds so 5 more to go. Zen how is the hip? Just chillin this evening 2nd half of corrie on soon.

Comment

Aww Firey,:l

Ringing Cedars recommended sticking some cayenne pepper in me tea when I was having trouble with me sinuses. Only a teeny weeny bit. I made the mistake of putting a whole teaspoon in and nearly blew me head of.

Watching Sports Relief here.

Yo there Oney.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh cayenne pepper is very hot i don't fancy that in tea. I do take a slice of lemon in hot water with honey and a pinch of cinamon. You can use ginger but i forgot to buy some.

Comment

Rightio orff to have a bit of dinner.

Might be back for a midnight lurk.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello everyone.....happy to see everyones a bit 'chirpier'this evening...lol!!
                      (ok,I will stop!!)
                      Going to catch upon corrie tonight.
                      JC...well done you!!! I couldnt do without my little betsy now I have her,the freedom is immense.
                      Hello to everyone else!

Comment

Hi gang. Empty nest here? LImers have you ' flocked' off :H now STOP

Comment

going to bed now.....'tweet' dreams!! LMAO!!

Comment

(sorry,couldnt resist!)

Comment

Happy very late Friday at your end, Army!!!

Just had to ask... TFIF??? Thank Fred, it's Friday? :H Have a splendid weekend :l
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Limers and Satz, ye did make me laugh
                                "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Working...
                                X