Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday24th March

Good morning Troops,

wishing you all a happy sober saturday and weekend..

gonna put coffee pot on, bit early, but got a lot of catching up to do workwise & in the casa....

so need zoom-zoom power...caffine..

Morning Jan sounds like a busy day for you. Just having my first coffee now. Going to do some cleaning here today and do a bit in the garden as long as its not too cold and we don't get rain. I hate housework but it has to be done.:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Jan, Foxy and everyone else to come Happy Saturday!
      Have to do some housework today too. But it's going to be a beautiful day so I hope to get out as much as possible.
      Still haven't made coffee yet so off to do that and walk puggers.
      bacinabit xxx

Comment

Yep foxy, it's not that I hate it, I just never get time, I'm forever out running different places for work, and this week for Ollie.
        All the places are all in different parts of the island, and it's all by bus as I have epilepsia, from trying to be good and going cold turkey...had NO idea about siezures.....

so just now I can't drive and the only way to move is via the bus.....and for sure it's nothing like as organised in the uk or Ireland......

Here the Bus is called a "Gua Gua".........(Waa Waa)....yes it's strange here...

but we have the sun...gonna poke it's head up over the sea very soon..beautiful evey morning..

okies back to cleaning..xx

Comment

Hiya Patty x post :l

Comment

Good morning expat. The forecast is good here today so i'll get a walk in this afternoon. Enjoy your saturday all to come whatever you're plans.

Comment

Good monring Jan, Foxy, Expattie and all to come

Crappy weather here - the Southeaster is blowing us to bits. No point in cleaning the pool, because it'll simply be full of leaves and dust an hour later. Couple of errands to run a bit later - will try and do it early before the crowds hit town. Yesterday was monthly payday for most folks, so its bound to be busy.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

morning. work this morning then taking the kids to the football
                lovely day here...i love the sunshine
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hello all,lovely day here too as I will be kid free so I am heading out later....oh happy days!
                  Cant wait for the voice and britans got talent and the titanic is starting tomorrow....could life get any better??? lmao!
                  Fair play to you Jan, keeping your shit together,your a strong lady.
                  Pingu,enjoy your day ,wish I was in London today!
                  Everyone else...hello! hello! hello!

Comment

I see what you mean,its not good,God help her/him.Booze is shite,makes you do stupid things.Try not to let it get into your head Molly,you did what you could, try and enjoy your day x

Comment

Hi Tipp Molly and Pingu. Lovely sunny morning here too. You 3 sound like you have a lovely saturday planned. Not doing much here except a few jobs around house and garden and may be a walk. I've been on sunflowers tread and i think its just a cry for help lets hope she doesn't carry it out. Not much more we can do unless some one else sees it who knows her better and may have a no for her. Not pleasent to read i have had those thoughts myself but never acted on them TG things are always a bit better when you sober up and just let it pass.

Comment

Hi Limers almost forgot you. Enjoy your saturday kid free.

Comment

And me! Also going into town today . Meeting my sis for girly (using that term loosely):H rummage. Going to venture into BT. That shop I swear if I was head to toe In jewels etc I'd still feel like a scruff bag. The Northsider in me I'd say

Comment

Have to face the wrath of Damien first.:upset: apparently I have lost 8% body fat. But not one ounce on scales - what's that about. Where is Gym bunny Mario when you need hm ?

Comment

Hi Salz enjoy ur day. Wud luv to be going shopping but i'm broke and still ill. Any way be back later. Have a lovely saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X