Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday24th March

Hiya GUys, corriander, u ok?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Damn

Comment

something happened reccie?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I messed up with that tactless post of mine. Was just kicking myself.

How're you today? You've been quiet lately.

Comment

hopefully Corriander will understand, It's a really difficult time for her loosing her pet, and hopefully she will see u didn't mean the comment
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Afternoon all. I woke at 5am but got back to bed at 9 and slept till 12. Sinus is a bit better buy still coughing. I needed the sleep as the ant-biotics are makin me drowsey. Oh dear guys i know you didn't mean any harm with the jokes but i think it went a bit too far. Coriander i hope you'r ok. Not doing much here just going to a bit of cleaning and plant some primroses. The grass needs cutting but i'm afriad to do it now in case my sinius flares again so may be next week if i'm a bit better.

Comment

Hiya Firefox, hope u feel better soon
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Thanks Pinky sounds like you a busy day. How are doing with the al are you still able to mod ok? What are you up to today Reccie? Just hanging some washing out now.

Comment

footie footie footie kick off at 3
                    ..gettin excited now. i gotta behave myself this time cos in the family end. last time we Sat there they away fans were a bit unkind. i hope reading win. cmon urz..
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya foxy. Your health problems are dragging on aren't they? I hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm busy spending all the money I've saved recently by not buying whisky. I'm looking at online camping shops, trying to buy all the bits and bobs I need for my planned walking trip in the Lake District in May. I'll also go out for my second walk today after the football has finished cos it's such a nice day. And then there's the dreaded housework to look forward to!

Hi pingu, enjoy the match! Didn't realize you were into footy.

Comment

Thats good Reccie you have something to focus on and something to see for your money and not goin down the toilet if pardon my expression i spent enough on al myself so i'm trying to get my bills in order then save my spending money for my German trip. I'm off out for a walk in bout half an hour as its lovely mild and sunny. Like you some housework to catch up on. Its 2 weeks since my last bender and af means i can keep up with the cleaning a bit better. Enjoy your walk i'll catch up later.:flower::sun:

Comment

Where is everyone today?
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am here being a lazy fecker
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ha ha WTF is new slobface!

Nowt much going on here either, looking for ward to my course in the morn.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I found a shop today that does psychic development course for only a fiver a week!! Oh and they do all sorts of other stuff too
                                Is your course all day?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X