X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have much to say

Edited

Oh dear thats a long time to relapse after 13 years. What did she do? I've no advice as such just to say don't let yourself get in to a similar situation and learn from what you saw. Al is poison and and can control of you by getting yourself in situations you wouldn't be sober

Comment

its over

Edited

Comment

Thank you for the support

Edited

Comment

Oh sunflower please listen to Molly its worth this please phone someone or 999.:l

Comment

Suicide Hotlines

US: 1-800-784-2433
            Web: SuicideHotlines.com - When You Feel You Can't Go On -- Let Someone Know Your Pain. (links to each state)

Canada: 1-800-448-3000
            Canada Suicide & Crisis Hotlines - When You Feel You Can't Go On... Call a Suicide Hotline. / SuicideHotlines.com - Direction for immediate crisis intervention for the gravely suicidal & treatment for major clinical suicidal depression.

UK and ROI: 08457 909090 or +44 1603 611311
            Web: Samaritans Home Page

Australia: 131 114
            Web: Lifeline Australia home 13 11 14 - Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support & Mental Health services - Lifeline | Connect with someone who cares

International: Befrienders Worldwide

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Are you still there, Sunflower?? Have you called for help? We all want to help you, too.
              "One day at a time."

Comment

Sun, I just saw this post. We are here for you. And like Molly says, please just concentrate on yourself, not your ex-sponsor. Please let us know that you're okay.

Comment

She posted another thread in Help ASAP. I responded there sunflower, and I responding here!!!! Don't harm yourself baby girl. There is ALWAYS hope. As long as you are living, there is hope. Don't leave your children this way. NOTHING is worth this!!!! NOTHING.

Call the help lines, G has listed them for you. Call 911, 999, call me if you want to talk. PM me and I will call you or give you my number!!!!

I'm worried and concerned about you. Let us know you are safe sweetheart!:l:l:l:l:l

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

Let us know you are still with us

Comment

Sun I am here for you and praying for you. Just because your ex sponsor messed up doesn't mean you have to. Hang in there!
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Sun, I remember well talking to you. You are a gentle, loving person. I'll give you my home # if you need it, just talk to people and KNOW there is a future that you shouldn't decide to end. You have other things waiting for you. Come back and talk, please. You know I've enjoyed your company.
                        Ruby
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Does anyone have contact information for Sunflower? Friend on Facebook, home phone number? Anything? If so, please try to get in touch with her. If she's not posting here then she won't read these posts. If anyone has any way of contacting her outside of MWO, please do so.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I'm a mum too and the guilt is terrible to bear but with time and effort to be AF the good in all of us makes it easier, your kids love you. Now you have a choice to change and give them new memories or leave them with the current ones. I know your hurting badly, please pick up the phone and call someone, any one even from hear, just talk it over. I hope your ok, I'm worried. On line If you want to talk, I've been in your shoes many times and had the same thoughts. I decided to stay and YES it's getting easier and time is healing the wounds. Let me know how your doing pls

Comment

Has anyone heard from or located sunflower?

Comment

Working...
                              X