Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 26th March

Good morning gang..

I thought our mummy JC was gonna start us off.......!
    have been waiting but can't keep my gob shut any longer....sorry....

Firstly, wishing you all a very happy monday and start to the week..

mine didn't start too good last night..as you all know I have been good and positive, this morning I pick up this drug, which in a million years must not take with AL..

for some reason after I left her and Ollie from my visit....(which they were meant to have come round for roast dinner)...!! dogs had it apart from the beef..am not that daft..

she flipping attacked me on facebook, got one of my oldest friends involved..WOW...did NOT deserve that..

she blows like the wind, one day I think she has calmed down..the next full nasty attack..

I am NOT gonna give in, in the morning after the doc I am gonna go to the fiscalia and fight for him back full steam.......................

Sorry this is not a very happy opening morning post...
    But I do wish you all a wonderful monday....whatever it holds for you all :h

it's ok Zenstar,
    I understand.........but it's hard when you guys are the only ones that understand, and that I can talk honest with....sorry to have opened on a downer..

I can't esare it as I haven't got the red pencil....!!

Comment

Jan, I have to say, if it was my mum behaving the way you were I would be going mental too. She is a child, the parent is supposed to be setting an example. I know you have been through hard times but so has she. I am sorry I cannot be sympathetic but you seem to be acting like the victim in all of this. From an outsiders point of view, its your children who are the real victims. I am sorry if this offends.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
      X