Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Well it looks like i officialy have a b/f......as he is a friend of the family he has been speaking to my mum tonight and it seems that he's rather smitten...actualy said i was his g/f!! im really happy, cant stop grinning inanely!!!
    Also i had a call from work today and it looks like there giving me another chance...thank god, i was so worried about that.
    And i have been in touch with a company today who are gonna help me sort out my debts....I seriusly couldnt have wished for a better day!!!
    Hopefully luck is finaly turning in my direction

Love and happy vibes!!!
    Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hey

Ah Lou that is excellent news.....They dont happen often but days like today are a godsend...
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hey

Good stuff Lou! Love and Happy Happy Vibes Back at YOU!

Comment

Hey

Looks as if you scored a hat trick today Lou, three GOOD things...Happy for you,

Love louise xx
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey

Congratulations Lou....and it's not luck...you had a hand in this as well !
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hey

PP

So did each and every one of you....i cant thank you all enough for your encouragment and support.....sorry to get soppy (im allowed after such a good day!!)

I love and appreciate each and every single one of you

Lou-Lou x x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hey

Hey Lou....I'm smiling for you here. You deserve these good things- remember that.

:l Lisa

Comment

Hey

Oh Gosh Lou! That is great! You sound like a little girl in a candy store! I am so happy for you. It is so great to hear your day was FABULOUS!!!! You deserve it!

Comment

Hey

Looks like the:

Future's gettin' Bright....you gotta wear your shades!":rays:
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hey

Fingers crossed guys....thanks for all your positivity and good wishes x x x x x x

Comment

Hey

Hey Lou,
                      This is the best news......
                      i'm soooooo pleased.

Comment

Hey

Good news Lou!

Comment

Working...
                        X