Hypnotherapy CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy CDs

Hey Guys - I really need a little additional help this time for some reason. Nothing terrible, but I seem to be thinking about a nice cocktail when the evening rolls around and I don't want to! I want to get some of the CDs to kind of re-wire myself as kind of an insurance policy. The CDs on the site look wonderful and I know that it is well worth the investment, but in reality I just do not have the money to spend. Do you know of any other resources where I can get something I can listen to in the car - I have a huge commute to work every day and books on tape have served me well? Listening at bedtime just does not work for me. I just really don't have alot of money right now. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks friends.

Love Waggy :h
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Hypnotherapy CDs

Waggy, I haven't done it myself, but I think K9 checks them out from her library. You might try that.

:lilheart:

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

Unwasted;1286522 wrote: Waggy, I haven't done it myself, but I think K9 checks them out from her library. You might try that.

:lilheart:
      Great! I will try that - thanks so much

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

One thing that I did ask as I looked into these, a lot of them are not for use when driving. The majoirty are for quiet, dark time when nothing else is occuring - I have a similar long comute and especially on the way home, would love an off message as I am trying to drive my car past all the stores! Whichever ones you get, check they can be used in an alert state, and if you find some, I would love to know...
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

they are worth it if you can afford it......I love the one that puts you to sleep....so don;t use while driving....tee hee
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

scottish lass;1286544 wrote: One thing that I did ask as I looked into these, a lot of them are not for use when driving. The majoirty are for quiet, dark time when nothing else is occuring - I have a similar long comute and especially on the way home, would love an off message as I am trying to drive my car past all the stores! Whichever ones you get, check they can be used in an alert state, and if you find some, I would love to know...
            I will let you know when I find them!

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

I have the cd's and they are definatley not for use while driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you listened to them then you would likely end up dead or killing someone else.

Maybe some kind of possitive afirmation cd's would be good for you to use, Im not totally sure but I think I may have one I got from a motivational training thing I went on a couple of years ago, I will try and look it out for you if I get time, the problem with most of the cd's is that they require you to relax and close your eyes and listen, all things you dont want to be doing when driving at 70mph on the motorway to work

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

Yep, generally the CD's that say "Now close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath" are not ones I need driving on I-95!

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

I sent mine off to another member, maybe someone has some that they don't use that they could send on to you.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

UW was correct, I do get them from the Library, but it is true, there is always a disclaimer at the beginning to NOT use them when you are driving or need to be fully alert. I think the repetitive nature is what lulls people into a peaceful sleeply state...that's why I like them. Try checking some out from the library and using them at night...that could at least get you going in a positive direction! (for the right price...free)
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hypnotherapy CDs

Wagon, I suggest you get a great suspenseful type book on tape that will interest you and take your mind off everything else (other than the road!). Try the hypno cds at night. I love books on tape also!

"I like people too much or not at all."
                      Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
                      X