Limers been sensitive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limers been sensitive...

Hello there everyone. I just wanted to say recently ,since I returned I have been posting on the army thread in my usual smart arse style and I realize tbh, its a little immature of me to be so silly.I have offended some people and I am sorry.I really do need to be more mindful of what jokes I make and quick one line comments I make, they can hurt,can be picked up the wrong way and are not always appropriate. I am truly sorry for hurting anyones feelings and promise to be more considerate and well ,mature in my future postings.

Limers been sensitive...

limers;1286853 wrote: Hello there everyone. I just wanted to say recently ,since I returned I have been posting on the army thread in my usual smart arse style and I realize tbh, its a little immature of me to be so silly.I have offended some people and I am sorry.I really do need to be more mindful of what jokes I make and quick one line comments I make, they can hurt,can be picked up the wrong way and are not always appropriate. I am truly sorry for hurting anyones feelings and promise to be more considerate and well ,mature in my future postings.
    :H:H:H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Just joking there limers,Fair play to you for saying that as we all know on the Internet comments can and will be taken the wrong way.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Limers, you and the other army members make me laugh on a daily basis. Just don't get too serious on us ok:H?
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Limers, I laugh at the same things you do, you do make me laugh...A LOT! I know sometimes people take the hump but too often it's because we are sensitive alkies and take thimgs far too serious.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Life is too short to be serious. Seriously.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

mario;1286858 wrote: Just joking there limers,Fair play to you for saying that as we all know on the Internet comments can and will be taken the wrong way.
              Mario,im going to make exceptions for you :lNow FECK OFF!!

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

one2many;1286867 wrote: Limers, I laugh at the same things you do, you do make me laugh...A LOT! I know sometimes people take the hump but too often it's because we are sensitive alkies and take thimgs far too serious.
                We are sensitive and I need to remember that :l

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

limers, did you mean to say "insensitive"?

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Oh limers I know exactly how you feel. I am also a smart ass and like to joke around.
                    I don't post much anymore because in the past I have inadvertently hurt or offended someone.
                    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

Limers, it's all ok with me now, water under the bridge, no grudges held.
                      You've shown a lovely compassion just posting that.
                      All is cool with this fool.

I deleted my nasty post which was me lashing out, you didn't deserve that & I apologised where appropriate.

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

mario;1286858 wrote: Just joking there limers,Fair play to you for saying that as we all know on the Internet comments can and will be taken the wrong way.You're so right Mario. When we have only the written word to go by and not facial expression, we can all read something differently than it was meant. I have managed to do that myself many times.
                        red67;1286860 wrote: Limers, you and the other army members make me laugh on a daily basis. Just don't get too serious on us ok:H?Limers -what Red said...
                        one2many;1286867 wrote: Limers, I laugh at the same things you do, you do make me laugh...A LOT! I know sometimes people take the hump but too often it's because we are sensitive alkies and take thimgs far too serious.
                        And what Oney said...
                        Wagoneer;1286870 wrote:
                        Life is too short to be serious. Seriously.
                        Ditto. I have to remember that more often myself!!
                        mollyka;1287242 wrote:
                        Oh Limers! Don't go toooo touchy feely now u hear!!! :-)
                        Dawg help me. Touchy-feely - :no: Just stay fecking hilarious as you always are!!

Wally, don't be a stranger because you're worried about offending someone. We've all been guilty of that at one time or another. Just be yourself.

Limers, good for you on getting this out in the air!! :goodjob:
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Limers been sensitive...

well done limers.....and Corrie!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                          X