3 months AF.. I remember..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Done on 4 Months AF!! Keep it going, it just keeps getting better all the time!!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Nice going Caper! Well Done!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

WAY TO GO CAPER!

That is wonderful news! You have to be so proud. Your post was really great, and I like the mention from BlondeAF Ambition about "euphoric recall". It is so easy to picture a scenario of sitting outside on a beautiful day with friends, drinking,laughing, maybe playing music. Just like alcohol adverts! But as we know that little scrap of time is only a very small percentage of the drinking episode.
        After that it gets messy, with staggering, nonsense, promiscuity,blackout, hangover and on and on and on.
        Congratulations to you on this long time you have going.

Comment

Sooo true Ann! Does it ever! Those adverts are deceptive little things, aren't they? Enough to keep the AL industry billionaires.

Watched a friend drinking on FB last weekend...this is, I "watched" online...she's in England. She went from soooo happy and silly, to posting gibberish and I had to quit talking to her. The next day she was posting about feeling so hungover.

That's a normal person's relationship with AL.

"I like people too much or not at all."
          Sylvia Plath

Comment

Well done Caper and thank you so much for your posts,I can soooo much relate to many of them. It is just so good being AF. Thanks again and enjoy your new wonderful AF life.xxxx

Comment

Working...
            X