What's your most SATISFYING AF drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby, I had this drink at an Italian restaurant for the first time about two weeks ago. I was blown away by the taste. Who woulda thunk that basil would be good in a sweet drink......absolute heaven. I thought.......gawd, where have you been all my life?! I guess that's just some of what I missed by always having to have alcohol with a meal! Honestly, I don't think I've eaten a dinner in a restaurant without alcohol in my entire adult life........Well, those days are gone, and I'm so thankful to have stumbled upon this fantastic array of flavors in what is now my "to die for" favorite drink!

Comment

UW, there are so many great, natural, fruity drinks out there,and they're so good for you. I make smoothies all the time with whatever I have or am growing. Yes, our palate begins to heal and discern the wonders of good, natural food. And here it's a great time for that. Strawberry and banana is great too.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I love fresh coconut water.. I buy the green coconuts, put them in the fridge for a couple of hours and then open them up ... fantastic
        Another drink I just tried is nutmeg water.. water with a pinch of nutmeg, tried it at an Indian restaurant, not sure how its made. Nutmeg oil? or dried nutmeg? Anyway, very refreshing

Comment

I'm with k9lover boring water
          green tea
          Though I don't mind the occasional dry ginger ale

Comment

I have been drinking cold green tea sweetened with stevia, I love it! I have also been enjoying Chai Tea with steamed milk and Vanilla Stevia in the evening. It is yummy!
            The Strawberry lemonaide with basil sounds interesting. I am going to try it.
            R4L
            Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
            X