Yoooooooooo hooooooooooooo Ktabbers.:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Thursday March 29th

Evening, tabbers How goes it?

Comment

Wow well theres a lovely welcome, thanks folks.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ah sure I have been lurking around most days. Just dont always have much to say, despite my tens of 1000s of posts haha.

Comment

Ah sure its hanging ok, not a lot to report tbh. Keeping busy and wondering how its nearly april already.

Comment

mollyka;1288128 wrote: Hey Stirly - and Reccie and Zens and MrsA and Jacks!! My car is another one that's gonna be driven till it dies Now if we could just get the loan on it paid off I'd be even happier!!
              So sorry MrS is poorly - anti-b's can knock you sideways alright
              Gonna watch a bit of shite tv before MrBossy gets in and snaffles the remoteMr. Stirly will snaffle the remote no matter what condition he's in.

KTAB;1288130 wrote: Evening all.About time, I'd say. Good to see you KTABbers and especially without that green hue. Seriously, tho', I hope things are going well with you personally and professionally.
              Recluse;1288131 wrote: Um, when I said wheel rims, I may have meant wheel arches... Well, that can be corrected as well. It's too late for me to go into details but believe it or not, I know what has to be done and what products they need to use, in case you don't. If you don't, remind this old brain again in a couple of days, and I'll PM you what they need to do.
              And I just realized that my car will be 13 years old this year as well. We bought it slightly used at 4 years old. I can't believe I've had it for nine years. Mind you, I don't intend to trade it in never, ever. It will go to my grave with me. Ha! That would be something unique. I could be buried in my car instead of a casket. Not being morbid here but can you imagine a Greek Orthodox priest reciting the funeral rites over a crazy Canuck in a sports car instead of a coffin?

Recluse;1288131 wrote:
              The Greek Orthodox priest might find your funeral a little, errr... unorthodox!
              :H He just might, indeed.
              KTAB;1288136 wrote:
              Wow well theres a lovely welcome, thanks folks.
              Ah, KTABbers, you don't know how much you've been missed.

Troopers, sorry to run off like this but Freddie has been sitting with his hind legs crossed for almost 15 minutes and I need to get to bed by 10:30 at the latest.

Wishing all of you...

When it's bedtime in your corner of the world.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Very busy, package is poor enough tbh but I suppose I should be glad I managed to get a job, all things considered.

Comment

Night, stirly.

Comment

Hi & bye Stirly, thanks for your kind words.

Speaking of cars I have a small japanese one which we got aged 4 and still use it as a run around. Its 18 now and has 245,000 on the clock and as reliable as the day we bought it.

Comment

Nighty night Stirls.

I have had the pleasure of your small Japanese one, KT. It does the job.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Maybe you could do the job for a year or so to build up a track record as an employee tabbers, and then try to get something a little nearer to home? It's always easier to get a job once you've already got one, if you get my drift.

Comment

So you have JC, I had you in the back seat if my memory serves me correctly

Comment

KTAB;1288155 wrote: So you have JC, I had you in the back seat if my memory serves me correctly
                            :H:H:H

and Mr JC in the front.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1288154 wrote: Maybe you could do the job for a year or so to build up a track record as an employee tabbers, and then try to get something a little nearer to home? It's always easier to get a job once you've already got one, if you get my drift.
                              Its relatively newish company Reccie and I think it has the potential to go places. That is one of the reasons I joined up and I have already been told the role can grow as much I can and a better package is part of that as I stipulated so fingers crossed. The traveling could be worse, remember when I was commuting by air?

Comment

JackieClaire;1288156 wrote: :H:H:H

and Mr JC in the front.
                                Spoilsport, what ya tell them that for?? :h

Comment

Working...
                                X