Clear All

Army thread Thursday March 29th

KTAB;1288159 wrote: Spoilsport, what ya tell them that for?? :h
    Oh but I have my reputation to keep intact. Remember I'm a ladee

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not how I remeber you JC, the picture that is, not your being a ladeee.

Nope Zenny a Honda, quality build for such small car imo. Drive a big european car now as my main, go figure
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Do you know that day was a real treat. Thanks again KT.

Rightio must go and feed .

Bacinalongishbit.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yep they are hard to beat unless you have wad loads of cash. Think I will take myself off for the evening now, g night.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wanted to wish all of you a good evening since we are in different timezones. I downloaded a subliminal CD from iTunes that doesn't have to be listened to at bedtime! Only $6 so I am one happy Waggy. I shall listen in the car on the way home Sweet dreams sweet friends. Thank you for being here for me.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

mollyka;1288047 wrote: Evenin! Just in from the garden - gettin a bit chilly - lovely bit of peace tho - just reading me book
              Red, a chook is a chicken or a hen - little buggers are still lookin at me as if I'd knifed them!
              Got out a pair of shorts from last years cupboard earlier --- found 80 yoyo's in the phoca ----- bliss:h So all in all - a good day. Goin to sort out my clothes now tho - still have everything from a size 8 to a size 18 all piled in together so gonna be a bit ruthless -- back laters! Oh, good job on the car Reccie. Joe's car is 12 yrs old and a little battered and bruised but still goes like a trooper - tink he loves her more than me tbh
              I love chickens - they give eggs and Molls you know I love eggs :h
              Now I want to know :
              80 feckin euro - how drunk were you?
              How much more will you find ?
              What size willl you settle on?
              Very important questions

Comment

I'm grand Ms molls. Yup pulled a fast one today. Feck the loss - needed to get me head together and back to ME. Went to gym in avo . I swear that Damo is evil incarnate . Was actually standing in my black for one of the exercises. All dignity out the window. MORTO:upset:

Comment

hello all, im trying to get a poxi assignment out tonight before the savages are on two weeks hols and I will get nowth done!!Good evening to one and all...............

Comment

whats the story with that scandinavian fella and hes going to drink himself daft till april 4th?????!!!!

Comment

limers;1288210 wrote: whats the story with that scandinavian fella and hes going to drink himself daft till april 4th?????!!!!
                      Jesus. I dunno. He's at it since this morn - I first saw it. A messer I think ? Very good typing for someone supposed to be locked !

Comment

Hi Trooper's, and hola Limers!

Well, Scandinavian fella will do what he pleases, but i'm wishing for him to take heed and not drink himself to death through alcohol poisoning.

Best wishes with your assignment Limers. You'll get it done quicker if you get off here and get cracking! lol.

Friday morning here, and feeling great. Off down the coast for a cruise and a swim in the wild surf. Beauwwwwdiful.

Take care everyone.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hafta head to leaba lads. Talk tomorrow . See how our Scan guy is going on his mission to oblivion.

Comment

Have to say i am very frustrated with the Scan man. I thought he wanted help. But now i dont know. Then again i always want to fix everyone.

Next question, do all men have memory problems. Seriously the guy i live with can never remember shit.
                            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

red67;1288225 wrote: Have to say i am very frustrated with the Scan man. I thought he wanted help. But now i dont know. Then again i always want to fix everyone.

Next question, do all men have memory problems. Seriously the guy i live with can never remember shit.
                              Hi Red,

Umm, selective memory perhaps? I can't answer that question for fear of incriminating meself. :H

Anyway, i'm off into the day. Have a great night Red!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hello people in different time zones and fellow insomniacs.....

So temazepam fails me again

But words with friends and bejewelled is keeping me sane...... Just about
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X