• Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday March 29th

cough, cough.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie, the competition is ON. Thank you!

Ahhh ,mollers, bet it is from the bike.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!!
        Zenstyle;1287786 wrote: Stirly just called me! Ahh... great accent!So is yours...:H
        one2many;1287787 wrote: Ha ha I remember she rang for my birthday and I could NOT get it thru my head that she had not got a Greek accent!!You know, I never thought of that. I don't think how you speak your mother language ever changes. The tricky part is speaking a foreign language with no accent. I still haven't managed that with Greek.
        Zenstyle;1287790 wrote:
        She said!!! Your accent isn't that strong... I could understand wot yer were on about. Mind you, it was a quick call! :H
        I'm at work, that's why. If I was home we could have nattered for much longer. I have had another two calls since we hung up and a walk-in customer. Can't get a minute's peace.

I read this as I was taking a sip of coffee earlier and damn near choked to death. Dawg, what a laugh it gave me....:H:H
        one2many;1287511 wrote:
        Write 4 sentences about the pox ridden titanic

It was a boat.
        They said it was the best built boat ever.
        It wasn't..
        It sank.

I think that will do nicely, now GO TO BED!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I SWEAR, I nearly cried when she came down the stairs and said she had forgotten to do her homework.....had a bellyfull of it all day with every bleeder and his dog in me garden playing, i fuckin HATE summer.

WITH A POX RIDDEN PASSION!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just good old attention seeking, Mollers.

Morning BTW and to you Stirls.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1287809 wrote: I reckon she's coughing, Jacks is. She wouldn't say nowt otherwise. You all right over there in Scouse Land???
              I don't live in Souse land. I live in Geordie World.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

red67;1287703 wrote: Hope its ok that I start the thread tonight. Not quite Thursday for me yet but i think for some of you it is.

Anyways, hope you all have a great Thursday! I am mentally exhausted. Time to get some sleep.Good to see you again Red. Drop by whenever you get a chance. Thanks for starting the thread.
                pingu1997;1287773 wrote: bloody insomnia here too. its morning and i am half dead. and i have to work all day

morning all xI'm tired too. My cold kept me up half the night and I didn't go to bed til 1a.m. Took Mr. Stirly to the hospital to emerg yesterday late afternoon and it was midnight by the time we got home cause they had to do all this blood work and stuff. Turns out he's got acute bronchitis but at least it wasn't pneumonia as I was afraid it might be. On antibiotics now. Should clear it up soon.
                mario;1287774 wrote: Good morning, In work today :-):wavin: Mario...
                mario;1287777 wrote:

Even though I am in work today,its not looking great here,I am only in cause One driver went out sick,Wont know for a week whats happning here.
                Mario - hope all goes well for you and your company. Things are really shite here, too. Stores and companies closing every day.
                Zenstyle;1287780 wrote:

I don't know where Tabbers is. I PMd with him about a week ago and he said he was just in lurk mode, wasn't feeling like posting.
                Well, I hope he shows up soon. It's worrying when people don't post for days.
                JackieClaire;1287796 wrote:
                Good morning Red67, Tipperoooooo, Expatty, Zenners, Pinguuuuuu, Marioooooooooo, Oners

Loosing this hour is a right bugger. I'm still working on old time.

I'm at work again this morning. I could get used to this.
                Hope your day goes as well as it did yesterday.:goodjob: on realizing that woman needed a friendly ear and a hug. Good for you Jackie.:huggy

Molly, hope your leg is better. I think it was probably the bike, too. You're not used to riding on it for so many hours.

Oney - saw the pictures on FB of your girls. Adorable....

Tipster - if you're around, hope work is going well with no embuggerances as the Froglet would say.
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Aww poor Mr. Stirls

Right got to dash.

I'll leave a bit of light reading for Zens. This should send you off into the land of nod id nothing else does.

Geordie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bacinalongishbit.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I REFUSE to do any kind of shopping until my presses are empty.

I have a bit of a problem in that regard.....I think it stems back to my childhood and there was nothing in my presses, I kinda have to have mine full all the time.

I need to get over that particular OCD habit and use everything there first....costs me a fortune to keep replenishing.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

It is madness...if I have no cheese in my fridge and i am not going to even eat cheese that day, i will HAVE to go and get cheese and put them in the fridge.

I WANT your kitchen Mollers, it makes me horny just looking at it.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

LMAO, I am a pale pox too Zen.

Sleep tight x

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

There is a pic on FB, be warned, you will be horny as feck!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1287835 wrote: I'm gonna feckin check it out... if it makes me randy, well... feck.... where the hell is Brad? Oh, it's OK... there he is... bless. He's slumbering.
                            :H:H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just read back.
                              I am from Scouseland.

I am in loads of pain but it seems easier this morning. i have been taking loads of painkillers and sleeping ok at night.

Feeling frustrated and have lost a lot of confidence regarding even walking never mind running and expect to wake up each day feeling better but the pain in my chest and back is there to greet me each morning.

No drinking thoughts thank goodness:h

Comment

Awwhhh Anon, I will light a healing candle for you hon x

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X