Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday March 29th

Thanks girlies.

Mr A will be here but phone is never a problem!!

I am just off to the doctors---

Comment

[QUOTE=Zenstyle;1287803]Oners... I would BUY that from you if I could! Sleep on a washing line. Oy. that was the only good thing about Bac

Mollers... You need magnesium...
      in fact yiz all do . Great for sleep issues too. Damien devil child told me. And I ain't gonna argue with that guy
      On the doss today. Could not take any more. Stated in me leaba.

Ms Zen - Bac for what?

Comment

I will do yis one each Zen.

Howiya satz, did you take a sickie?
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1287847 wrote: I will do yis one each Zen.

Howiya satz, did you take a sickie?
          I feckin did. My life is too short to be in a room of 30 adults team building to make the fat cats in US another 55 billion this year

Comment

Nighters Zens.

I think you did the right thing Satz, enjoy yer day orf!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hungry fuckers. In there 8-5 since Mon morning. And the sun shining:upset: outside.

Comment

one2many;1287852 wrote: Nighters Zens.

I think you did the right thing Satz, enjoy yer day orf!
                I. Know some will say I'm lucky to have a job - but I've worked full time all my life and this gang have had 20 years now. I think I deserve one day off ?:goodjob:

Comment

Absolutely...ENJOY IT!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

anon;1287838 wrote: Just read back.
                    I am from Scouseland.

I am in loads of pain but it seems easier this morning. i have been taking loads of painkillers and sleeping ok at night.

Feeling frustrated and have lost a lot of confidence regarding even walking never mind running and expect to wake up each day feeling better but the pain in my chest and back is there to greet me each morning.

No drinking thoughts thank goodness:h
                    Mrs. A - what the others said - you need time to heal. This is an article I just found on the web and might help you to not feel so frustrated about your recovery. You simply need time to mend. So please be careful and take good care of yourself.

Broken Ribs Recovery Time and Treatment

Now that you are aware of the causes and symptoms of rib fractures, let's move on to the aspect of broken ribs healing time and treatment. While bruised ribs healing time typically ranges anywhere between 3 to 6 weeks, rib fractures might take longer to heal. The healing time might also vary depending the overall health of the patient. It might range from 6 weeks to 6 months. However, following cracked rib care measures will surely help in accelerating fractured ribs healing time. Let me tell you about the treatment options that are used for providing cracked rib pain relief. Doctors generally recommend the use of painkillers in order to reduce pain and inflammation. Sometimes, nerve block injections might be given as well. Taking plenty of rest is the most important part of broken rib treatment. Don't indulge in any physical activity that might worsen your condition. Though compression wraps or splints were earlier recommended in order to reduce painful breathing, but these days, doctors don't recommend the use of splints. The use of a lung aid called spirometer might be recommended for helping the patient breathe easily. Once the ribs have healed considerably, certain breathing exercises must be performed. While stress fracture and simple non-displaced rib fracture have a good prognosis, displaced multiple fractures can be life-threatening and the patient might need to be immediately operated upon.

Hiya Satz. That does not sound like fun at all. Especially when all the money is going into someone else's pocket. I'd be ready to :bat someone. Specially when the alternative is :beach:
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I am so glad that I am not the only one that gets randy over amazing kitchens A shiny Wolf convection oven and a sub-zero fridge/freezer damn near puts me over the edge....

So much insomnia going around - I wonder if it is the moon or something. Have heard it from a lot of people! Hope that goes away for all of you soon. Anon - I hope your pain subsides. Poor thing.

I walked the dog outside this morning and it was freaking 60 degrees already. It was 30 yesterday morning. This weather is killing my allergies!

Anyway, the next few days should be interesting. My company was bought and the new owners are going to be in today and tomorrow. Hoping I still have a job by Friday evening. One never knows in this climate of publishing. Whatever happens I will be ok, so long as the siren sound of stupid ass AL doesn't get me. It won't. Life is just better without the drink and the sooner I get that through my big fat cranium the better! Off to get ready for work. Love you guys

Waggs
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Take it easy waggers and have a good day hon x

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1287859 wrote: Take it easy waggers and have a good day hon x
                          Tell me about the medium Oners? Been before?

Comment

Have been to see demo's a few times. This one is on in The Helix and she is meant to be very good.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning everyone. I went to bed at 11 and woke at 4 so got up and had a honey and lemon drink. went back to bed bout 5.30 and slept tru till 10am. I get to slep ok but its the few hrs awake bout 4 till 6 that gets to me then i have to catch up. cud b worse at least i'm gettin sleep even if its broken. Herbal tabs like calms don't woirk for me and prescription one are too addictive so my doc will only give them on a short term emergancy basis. Mrs A i hope your pain ease soon its just the healing process thats the worset before it fels better. Enjoy your day off Salz you well deserve. A week of boredom is too much for anyone and 8 till 5? How much waffle can they do in so many hrs? I love watching wife swap it can be funny and a bit sad also bout usa and brit versions are good we can all learn sonmething i guess. I watch extreme couponing sometime but how many cases of shampoo and washing tin etc does a family need? They could open a warehouse:H. They don't need half the stuff they stockpile and its packaged tinned junk. Coupons are good but makin a career out of it?
                              I got a call from the addiction centre yesterday just to say i'm 18 on the list and they will check in every week to let me know my no on the list and just to see if i'm still available for counciler/key worker. Another mild day here the sun is just coming out. My sinius and cough was a bit bad earlier i think from the gardening yesterday but i didn't want to leave it any longer it looks better but still the back to tackle. But bit by bit. Any news from ktab? missing him also. Panni post on fb. Have a good thursday i best get something done after i finsih my coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

PMSL Molly!!

Hope you go up the list very soon Foxy xx

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X