X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday March 29th

Ah Molly are ya alright chicken?

Howaya hOney.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Where have you been ya big dirty stopout?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Never far away my dear, just somedays don't feel like chewing the cud.

Comment

How are things with you?

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ah sure alright, sitting by the canal in the sun, need to head back to work now, talk later.

Comment

PS on my phone, thought you called me a big dirty sprout haha.

Comment

You are one of those aswell

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Afternoon Oney Molly and Ktab. Nice to see you posting again. Lovely suny afternon. Off to friggin Tesco as soon as i dry my hair. Just a few things to get. Be back later.

Comment

Morning All! I am at work right now so just wanted to stop in and say a quick hi.

Zen, no wonder you can't sleep - I think I read about 27 goodnight posts from you last night

KTAB - where is your Avatar pic from - I saw it somewhere in the last week and I can't remember where or what it is for.

Molly, what is a chook?

[QUOTE=one2many;1287829]It is madness...if I have no cheese in my fridge and i am not going to even eat cheese that day, i will HAVE to go and get cheese and put them in the fridge.

This is totally me - I live 2 blocks from the grocery store and I buy shit everyday that I don't need.

[QUOTE=Zenstyle;1287830]OK, I'm sick of looking at those tanned motherfuckers on the TV. I live in Florida and I am pale as a bottle of milk.

Try living in Wisconsin and being a Redhead

SG, thanks for the help:h

JC, Mario, ExPat, Molly, Anon, Satz, Wagoneer, Firefox, Pingo and all - Have a great Thursday. See ya later.
                    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hello army!

I've been out in the sun polishing my old car and it looks unrecognisable compared to a couple of days ago. I found a little corrosion on one of the wheel rims, sadly, so I guess it won't last too many more years. It's done 13 years already, so I can't really complain. Hmmm....I quite like the idea of a new car. Wouldn't mind a Toyota....

Hope you and Mr stirly are recovering, stirly :l. You too, Mrs A :l. And the rest of the army's walking wounded. It's a good job our army doesn't ever come under attack cos I think we'd massacred!

Comment

I guess we're all getting used to making things last longer these days molly. Congratulations on the 80 yoyos....bet that put a smile on your face! Lucky you didn't stick the shorts in the washer!

Comment

Evening All,

Borrrrrrrrrrrriinnnnnnnnnng at work this morning. A 3 fag break, 2 phone call and 5 crossword type of morning.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all.

Feeling a bit better had a big sleep. Pain still bothering me but off out to visit friends. A bit of distraction always helps.

Comment

Orf out to see if any of the dead contact me, i shall be back later on if it is not too late x

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya again Army!!
                                mollyka;1288065 wrote: Too right!! I used to work in a bank and after the last big strike I was one of the folks that had to try and clear 'cheques' peeps had written when they'd run out of real cheques -- included ones written on bog roll, wallpaper and one particularly 'seedy' lookin pair of knickers A cheque written on knickers? :yuk: And not even new ones? :no:
                                JackieClaire;1288076 wrote: Evening All,

Borrrrrrrrrrrriinnnnnnnnnng at work this morning. A 3 fag break, 2 phone call and 5 crossword type of morning.
                                Did ya play Free Cell?
                                Recluse;1288032 wrote:
                                Hello army!
                                I've been out in the sun polishing my old car
                                and it looks unrecognisable compared to a couple of days ago. I found a little corrosion on one of the wheel rims, sadly, so I guess it won't last too many more years. It's done 13 years already, so I can't really complain. Hmmm....I quite like the idea of a new car. Wouldn't mind a Toyota....

Hope you and Mr stirly are recovering, stirly You too, Mrs A And the rest of the army's walking wounded. It's a good job our army doesn't ever come under attack cos I think we'd massacred!
                                Hiya Reccie!! What did you use to polish your car? Just a cloth or did you get ambitious and use something like this?...
                                Mr. Stirly is not very well TBH. He was better yesterday. The antibiotics seem to have knocked the stuffing out of him. I am about the same, thank you. Luckily, no fever so far. But I do need to get a decent night's sleep tonight.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X