Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrinkTracker

Hi, gang and happy February.

Just a quick note re: DrinkTracker for those of you who are using it. (New members: you'll find it under Tools at the bottom of the forum home page--it's a free online application to help you monitor your abstinence or moderation program. If you're patient enough to use it, that is.)

Updates and fixes have been stymied by an issue we're having with the developer who started work on it, but was unable to complete the job. So we've re-issued the contract. To date, I believe we've been able to correct the double log-in problem. Next we hope to:

* Address a glitch for those of you who were able to log in earlier but can't now. Not sure if this has to do with password changes
    * Remove inactive accounts (for those who have not used it for three months). Members are always welcome to return to DrinkTracker and enter information
    * Correct a current problem which prevents reviewing archives/previous months
    * Alphabetize names for easier reading

Let me know if I've overlooked any other major issues and I'll pass them along. Thanks for your patience as we get this sucker fixed once and for all.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

DrinkTracker

Thanks Roberta,

It will be great not to have to log in twice and also to be able to look back at past months to assess progress..

Louise xx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

DrinkTracker

Awwwwwww....alphabetise.......that means further to scroll down for the weelazyhead!!!!!!
      I'm changing my name to aardvark!!!!

No, the changes are very welcome .......Ta muchly RJ, always busy!!!!

Comment

DrinkTracker

Still twice?

Thanks for this. So you're still required to log in twice? A number of members reported it resolved and I tested with two accounts myself...but sounds like something's not right.

Others: please let me know if you are experiencing a duplicate login error so we can trouble shoot. It may be related to member sign up date.

And yes to assessing progress--that one's a critical fix!

Thanks.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

DrinkTracker

How about...

aweemelonhead? :-)

RJ

Comment

DrinkTracker

Me again,
            Just tested drink tracker,had to still log in twice, funny though, last Sunday I only had to log in once and thought it had been fixed, but that was the only day...

By the way, if melon is changing her name to Aardvark then my new name will be A....I'm not having a melon or an Aardvark sitting on my head....
            I look stupid enough with that hollowed out lime on it....
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

DrinkTracker

yup...the 'A'melon logs in twice..............(maybe like 'a'sexual though....does this mean I am not REALLY a melon????)........thanks Roberta

Comment

DrinkTracker

HEY - No cutting in line!!
                Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

DrinkTracker

Wow...

I think my developer's rates just went up but he's guaranteed to have a lot more fun on the project.

I'll explain that: Sunday's single login may have something to do with planetary alignment and was probably an anomaly; I'll ask that he accommodate a heavily weighted A section when working out the alphabetizing; and I'll tell him if he can throw in a little something to help resolve gender issues he'll get a big bonus.

I'll bet this one doesn't cut and run, they love a challenge plus it'll look great on his resume.

RJ

Comment

DrinkTracker

.......or send the poor fellow gibbering and whimpering to the nearest 'secure unit' for a bit of a rest!!

Comment

DrinkTracker

still the double log in...oh weemelonhead..lol
                      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

DrinkTracker

Hey Roberta,
                        I'm with Melon on this, just set us loose on him, betcha he won't hang around too long...ha ha
                        A F F L..
                        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

DrinkTracker

I've tried to use the drink tracker, but I don't even know how to get a login, the login that I use for the website doesn't work.
                          --
                          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
                          -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

DrinkTracker

I am having the same problem- I had never used the tracker before- and my login gets me in but I can't publish anything all these error messages pop up- maybe I am doing something wrong but I have tried it several times.
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

DrinkTracker

I'm having the same problem as happycamper - I can login but can't publish anything, just a lot of error messages.
                              AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Working...
                              X