Starting Day 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Day 5!

Well, this morning is the start of Day 5 AF for me. It has been at least 3 months since I have gone this long without AL. I plan to do at least 30 this time around, but right now I have no concrete plans as I am not craving AL in the slightest. The last week has been one of the best and most productive weeks I have had in years and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and how much I can accomplish.

I can't wait until I reach the one week mark, as it has probably been years since I have made it that long. The one month mark? Man... it's probably been close to 10 years since I've been sober for a full month.

Starting Day 5!

AWESOME job! Keep it up and keep posting.

It only gets better.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Starting Day 5!

Congratulations on 5 Days Gimp!
      You can do it...just remember how good you're feeling, like Red said, it only gets better! I know you can make 30 days, and beyond!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Starting Day 5!

So happy for you Gimp! Great job! I am on day two and feel great! Best, best, best of luck!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Starting Day 5!

:goodjob: Gimp! You can do it!

Comment

Starting Day 5!

Thanks Made it through today/tonight without a problem. Looking forward to getting through the weekend sober.

Comment

Working...
            X