Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army thread fri 30 march....end of term...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    End of term for uk teachers and parents
    Have a fab day everyone
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Good Morning Army.
    Good Night everyone over
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good morning
      Hope all you insomniacs finally got some rest:l
      Coffee. Now.

Comment

Good morning PinguPants, Sunny & Expattie

We had rain coming down in buckets last night and this morning. I'll be cleaning out the gutters this weekend, I'm afraid - they were overflowing.

Our kids are on their Easter break as well - this is the end of week one. They haven't yet killed one another.

We're going to a standup comedy show / dinner tonight, featuring a chap by the name of Mark Lottering - should be good for a few belly laughs.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Patty,Tips,Pingu,GG and Zenners.
          Bad nights sleep but feeling less pain this morning so happy Mrs A this morning.
          Thanks for elephant hug last night JC and info re ribs Stirly. In fact thanks for all the positive posts re my pain.
          Enjoy the show Tipps I LOVE COMEDY.
          Enjoy your break from teaching Pingu.
          What plans for Easter Patty?
          Catch up with you soon Zen.
          Lying in bed here listening to Mr A snoring ----deep joy!

Comment

TGIF!!!
            Have a lovely Friday all:l
            Vrooooming....

Comment

Got people coming for dinner at 6 tonight. I am hoping Mr A will do all the cooking.
              I feel so much better this morning.
              Have a good sleep Zen.

Comment

YEAHHHHHH FRIDAY (caps intended)

Morning all, quick check in.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Marnin,

Woke up wit a stuffy head, going to see if cawfee will sort it. Kids off at 12 today for 2 weeks, I would rather pull scans off an infected elbow.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Pinguuu, SunnyGG, Expatty, Tipperooooooooo, Zenners, Our Whizzy, KTabbers, Oney and all those to drop in, drop out or just want to shake it all about.

You're not going to believe this but the my daughter and a couple of pals went to our local comedy club only paid ?2 to get in and the the star turn was Alan Davies of QI fame. She said he was mint.

Got the docs this morning to see what they're going to do about me gallbladder. Ooooh what fun.

Now orff to find me favourite Panda a Happy birthday greeting.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning folks Anon glad you are feeling better - JC get the damn thing out - you will feel so much better! I don't know why God created the gallbladder anyways. Nothing but trouble. Oney - maybe it's allergies - I am all stuffy again today. The weather out here is crazy and is causing sinus havoc. Two weeks off school for your kids? Holy cow. I will pray for you. Reccy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! Greetings to anyone I missed as well.

Tonight is opening night for my eldest. A little bittersweet for her - her last show in Highschool. Closing night for my middle daughter and her show. Really looking forward to seeing them perform. I am so damn proud of them. Tons of stuff to do in between. I need more time on the weekends.

Today we have the "big meeting" - I have heard that the new owners of the company are only in for a Board Meeting, but last time they said that they layed off half the staff of the company. Oh well, nothing I can do. Postive thoughts.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Waggy
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning army change in weather today dull and cooler but dry. I have a bit of a stuffy head too might be the pollen. Just having coffee and watching Jeremy Kyle.

Comment

Morning' all stuffy heads:H and non stuffy heads. Limers if you about hope the assignment got done. I'd offer to babysit for you & Oners but........ em have very important stuff to do!! em Have to iron Mr Satz jocks or summit today:H

Comment

Good morning army

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and panda pics! This year, being alcohol free, I actually feel like there's something to celebrate instead of drowning my sorrows as has been the case for many years. Yay!

Hope you all have a brilliant day and all the best today with the changes at work, waggy.

Comment

Quick lunch time check in, slept it out this morning,couldent belive it, anyway back on track now after a very hectic morning in work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X