Army Thread 31st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st March

one2many;1288886 wrote: Wob is grand, loving his parrots...... the 2 elcer ones are grand, Mia still has a bad cough.

How are your two Tipps?

Hiya Jackie.

Damo = A fuck faced evil, ugly poxfucker of a wankstain...that do?
    Sorry Oners. But Mia's cough can allergy to feathers / birds agravate that ? Just struck me there.Don't shoot me ! I know yiz love the parrots.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

anon;1288927 wrote: Good morning all. I have not got an envelope to write all the names down. So hello everyone.

Whizzy much better again today just very sore.
      Hellooooooooooo there,Our Whizzy.:l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

JC when's the op? Do we all come visit and see new nightie?

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

mollyka;1288933 wrote: fuckingzoo and maynoothfriggintesco's - right up there with daffodils:H quite like the other ideas Oney - shall ruminate on them!! Thanks girls! and yeah Tippers that's one pretty androgenous bird!!
          Oh Patty I love St Annes - haven't been there for years --- actually a lot of years --- think I was 'courting' the last time I was there ooooohhhh I've come over all funny:H
          We've now apparently moved on to Art galleries -- but the bike needs shining first - he's going on a 'ride-out' tomorrow with some other bikers - appendages on the back not invited apparently!! My lads are popping out anyhows so will tell myself I couldn't go anyway!
          MAMIL he should join that club:H

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

I love the pic of the bird and cat Tipps. I have a blk and white moggie also he's male and called Ollie. A big fellah at 10 and a half Ibs.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

satz123;1288934 wrote: JC when's the op? Do we all come visit and see new nightie?
              Should find out some time next week.
              Think I'm in and out in a day but I shall be lying looking tragic on the chaise-longue for as long as I can.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

When were you last at the national museum in Kildare st Molly, its great, followed by a stroll in Stephens green or down the grand canal sit by Paddy Kavanagh at Baggot st bridge then stroll down to the new theatre at the dock. Now I think about it, have you ever been to Marsh's library?
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Middle Aged Men in Leather (or Lycra) if they on a push bike:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

JackieClaire;1288938 wrote: Should find out some time next week.
                    Think I'm in and out in a day but I shall be lying looking tragic on the chaise-longue for as long as I can.

Feck that in out malarkey . Spoils things. LOL

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Rightho if your off to the galley, pop across the road after and give Oscar's statue a pat for me. Have you been to the georgian house museum on the opposite corner of merrion square?

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

KTAB;1288939 wrote: When were you last at the national museum in Kildare st Molly, its great, followed by a stroll in Stephens green or down the grand canal sit by Paddy Kavanagh at Baggot st bridge then stroll down to the new theatre at the dock. Now I think about it, have you ever been to Marsh's library?
                        :upset: Now you're making me homesick.
                        LMAO at JC-:H
                        Anon-glad you are feeling a bit better.:l
                        I'm off to buy a jasmine plant-
                        Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday. x

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Laters folks, chores are a calling.....

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

I'm orff to make a lemon yoghurt cake and a Madeira cake. Haven't had a good bake for ages.

Bacinabit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Morning all! (Actually afternoon for most of you...damn time difference...I miss everything! ) My daughter's opening night was truly amazing last night. LATE night for all of us....husband-man and the older girls are sleeping in. The little one went to bed early and was up with the chickens, so here I am! Reading, waffles and coffee with a five year old is wonderful. Back to last night - The talent in these kids is crazy. Makes me feel so lame...lol. I can imagine quite a few of them going on to Broadway. I guess I will live vicariously through my daughters, although the thought of trying out for the next musical with our neighborhood theatre group is sounding kind of enticing to me! When I wsa in grade school the drama teacher told me "You have a beautiful singing voice honey, but you can't act your way out of a paper ag" Nice to say to an 11 year old aspiring performer. I took that to heart and never ever tried out for anything except singing shows. Amazing the impact teacher's words have on a kid. I'll show her. lol. Anyway, two more performances tonight and tomorrow (one for each) and then they have a bit of time off for the Easter Holiday. Day four and feeling strong and happy. Now off to shower and do the bazillion chores I can't do during the week because of work. Hope you all have a beautiful day. Thanks for all your love and support. Could NOT do it without you guys. X X O O

Waggy

P.S. Sorry about rambling on and on....!
                              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Yoooo hoooooooo there Waggers,

Ramble on, me dear. Go on and give the theatre group a go. The son and heir used to belong to an operatic group. Not as grand as it sounds, honestly. Their oldest member is 80 and the youngest will be about 7ish now.

They mainly did musicals like the Music Man.

Oh and both my cakes were Mary Berry recipes. They are lewking good if I say so meself.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X