April AF Attitudes and Aspirations - Let's Be Good To Ourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK everyone.......here we go. Job well done for March. Woo Hoo.......Beautiful spring day here and off to a meeting.

Hugs,
    UN :lilheart:

Well, it's still March here, but I'll hop on the April train early.

Gorgeous spring day here. I'm fixing to take a trailer load of trash to the landfill. Not the most glamorous of jobs, but, hey, it's Saturday morning, I'm not hungover and I'm raring to go!
    Ginger

You are here:
    sigpic

Comment

Count me in!!! March wasn't so great.....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm also in .. March as well wasn't so great
        April .. will be

Comment

yes it will Patrice. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and sounding like a broken record....

Comment

Still March here too, but happy to get the attitude worked out - and don't wnat my sign up for April to start on April Fools Day - so will commit today and promise not to make a fool out of myself!
            March wasn't what I wanted it to be, but it was a whole lot better than 2011 - 2011 I had 7 days AF, this March I switched it and drank 7 days - so that works for me, closer and closer slowly but surely!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hey everyone..........Mama, you look so cool in your glasses...love the pic!

Welcome to everyone..........let's make it a good month! I'm going to celebrate 5 months on the 12th, so I'm jazzed.

xx,
              UN

Comment

I am gearing up to do another af month. I will be having 11 months af on the 21st so count me in!
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

i am also going for an AL April! I am embarrassed to say i fell off my wagon after only 2weeks. But after these last two weeks of drinking almost daily, i'm finally ready to jump on board again.

Today is day 1 but i'm determined to make everyday in April AF!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's nice to see new people coming on board. Let's give each other lots of support. Drifty, you're the veteran of the group......drop off some of your pearls of wisdom. Ima and Patrice, glad you joined us. SL, give yourself the entire 30 this month! Hope you're having a great time on vacation. Tipps, we'll be looking for some good ideas from you! Will this be your first 30 day segment of AF days if you do all of April? Sending you strength!

Comment

thanks Un...and you should be jazzed!!

Comment

Count me in guys, the middle of April has always been a challenge for me - looking forward to breaking old habits in a big way. Looking good Mama Bear!
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

thanks......I like seeing who I am talking with, but I understand people was to feel safe....
                          nice, un hungover morning for me

Comment

Hi - I'm in. :thanks:
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey everyone - I am back - March was fairly good but did drink on my holiday in UK - not a lot - just a couple of glasses of wine some nights with aunts...... other than that was fine. Good to see you all here - not sure how I feel about having a couple. Since I have been back, I poured a glass of wine one night and had a couple of sips and tipped the rest out. Another night just had half a glass. The L-Glut works very well for me so as long as I take some before I leave work I am good to go. My head wants the wine (even though I don't really LIKE wine) but my body says NO.

SL - good for you with switching your drinking round - sounds much better - go you !! Ima - never be embarrassed to say you fell off the wagon - no judgement here. We are just about support! Just hop back on the wagon again! I am never sure if I am on it or off it these days!! Maybe have one foot off it? Thjanks for starting the april thread UW - how are things going - you are doing SO well! You should be very proud of yourself!!

Hi jan and Nora - long time no see - LOL !!! Hi Drifty - wow - 11 months - how awesome is that!! You must be feeling really good about it! Hi there Allswell - good to see you again too! Ginger - coming up to 2 months - wow - are you feeling good about it?? Patrice - like you, my March wasn't so good, but hey - April is a whole new month!!

Anyway, I am back out to my weeds - more are probably growing while I am in here typing so I must catch them!!

Later everyone - have a wonderful day,

Hugs, Sun X
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                              X