Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April AF Attitudes and Aspirations - Let's Be Good To Ourselves

Mama checking in
    have a doctors appt at one to talk about Anatabuse and maybe Campral...still feeling pretty good abuot being AF
    Hugs to all
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Not much to report here today. I was off at noon yesterday, but I didn't get anything accomplished. My aunt and uncle are moving to town, so I was over at their house just chatting with my aunt for about 2 hours while she lined all the cabinet shelves. I had big plans for cleaning and maybe even sneak in a nap, but none of that happened. I even postponed the vet visit. Oh well.

I hope everyone has a great day. I'm on day 115 today...time seems to be flying by!

xoxo
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello All,

Just a quick check in. I couldn't remember this morning when I took my last AB so I popped one just to be sure I'm covered for the weekend. Onward and upward! This year I have a little calendar with all the months on it and I hilite in yellow all the day's I've been AF. It's nice to see that I'm almost all "yellow" this year so far LOL.

Hope you all have a wonderful AF day!

Comment

mylife;1300049 wrote: Hello All,

Just a quick check in. I couldn't remember this morning when I took my last AB so I popped one just to be sure I'm covered for the weekend. Onward and upward! This year I have a little calendar with all the months on it and I hilite in yellow all the day's I've been AF. It's nice to see that I'm almost all "yellow" this year so far LOL.

Hope you all have a wonderful AF day!
          You just reminded me to fill in the drink tracker! :H

Hello April be/do gooders!
          Gots to run, too.. but wanted to poke in and say hello
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

hi peeps...all went well at the doc!

Comment

Where are all my Peeps today?

Happy Friday everyone! It is a beautiful day here and I am stuck inside my cubicle looking at these walls for the next 7 hours...ugh. What is everyone doing over the weekend? I have no plans, maybe some housework, maybe not!

You guys check in...I am hearing crickets on this thread!

K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Did you say beautiful day? And, can I move in with you? :H

Rain, hail, now snow outside my window. Damn, I wish I had blinds. That is all.

Happy Friday/weekend, everyone!!!

Comment

cleaning house and working on Sunday...thrilling weekend huh??
                  It's pretty here too

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to say that I'm still feeling committed, healthy and happy to be alcohol free!

Not much new in my world - went to a good meeting today. They talked about the God concept in AA and read from a chapter called "To The Agnostic". It was very poignant and more of an all-encompassing kind of definition - not anything pertaining to organized religion. I have to say that the religious part which was what I was most leery of hasn't been offputting......the conversation was thoughtful - intelligent, thought-provoking discourse -- no religious zealots forcing their definitions on anyone. I usually leave the meetings feeling stronger and more comfortable with AA.

Other than that, the only thing going on in my life is planning a vacation....we're going to New England...........looking forward to seeing places I've never been.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.........:l

Comment

Hello Aprils,

I'm still here and AF as well. I'm supposed to be joining in a community garage sale tomorrow but the idea of bringing out all our junk is suddenly sounding overwhelming! I'll see how I feel later.

Next Friday my hubby and I head out for a two week vacation. I'm so looking forward to it, but I'm also kind of not looking forward to it. I love the idea of going on vacation (we're going on a cruise and then staying in Puerto Rico at the end) - but I have to admit I'm feeling glum that I won't be partaking in any rum drinks with funny umbrellas etc. Oh well, I'll order the AF dacquiries etc and hopefully I'll be like Supercrew repoting my best vactaion yet...

Hope you all have a fantastic AF weekend!

Comment

Hi Everyone, this is such a nice place to visit with all the ugly things going on in the world. Its always enjoyable to hear how with all of you positive people are doing. Just working in the vineyards this weekend, going to be almost 90 in N Ca, so I'll spend most of the weekend on a tractor.

Take Care Everyone WW
                        100 days 04-10-12, entering the danger zone, Rodger that!

6 months July 1st

Comment

I wanna go on vacation:upset::upset:
                          but i am so glad my friends here have trips planned....

Comment

I farm better than I type

WW
                            100 days 04-10-12, entering the danger zone, Rodger that!

6 months July 1st

Comment

:new:
                              Unwasted;1299969 wrote:
                              My wrist gets better and then goes back to hurting again - very frustrating.......so still not posting too much today.

UN
                              Do you use the computer much? I had carpal tunnel years ago and learned to use my Control Alt Keys and any other thing (curser) to help me avoid using the mouse. I've been CT-free now for 10-plus yars and I am always on my computer. It's worth a try!
                              I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Rainyday;1300730 wrote:
                                Do you use the computer much? I had carpal tunnel years ago and learned to use my Control Alt Keys and any other thing (curser) to help me avoid using the mouse. I've been CT-free now for 10-plus yars and I am always on my computer. It's worth a try!
                                Actually... that reminds me... do you use a cordless mouse, UN? (as in heavy, containing a battery?) I had to switch back to a corded mouse years ago because of carpel tunnel. Forgot all about that.

Hope you feel better soon, hon.

WW... I would kill to be out on the tractor right now!!!! Oh.. and I usually type better than I farm :H

Comment

Working...
                                X