Underoos, Doodyheads and their Dogs, April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning ... quick fly-by from me. Just got a PM from the Forum Admin peeps and they've decided to give us a dedicated site - for Undies only. Here's whatAdmin said: (I'll do a Quick cut and paste)

--------------------------------------------

*[sig.doc} **&quasi.neet? {{encrypt.*?????]]protocolprotec???[dr.aft.doc]

We have seen the need for a dedicated Forum for use by members residing in the Antipodes. Please use your regular Username and log into: weRsospeshul.com.au and follow the prompts. Password = Ranga.

[Cert.?] = ovary.protect??]{
    ~doc.set@adminforum.admin.|>*[sig.enable]???spamfilter?∑php.search.id?∂#

---------------------------------------------

Let's do it!!!!!. See you there. Once we've changed over, non-Undies will NOT be able to see our posts and we won't be able to see theirs. I'll delete this as soon as we've all changed over. Bewdynewk!

Well, I'll continue to track you funnies down!! If I get too intrusive, just block me. Ain't ya'll special! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1289088 wrote: Morning ... quick fly-by from me. Just got a PM from the Forum Admin peeps and they've decided to give us a dedicated site - for Undies only. Here's whatAdmin said: (I'll do a Quick cut and paste)

--------------------------------------------

*[sig.doc} **&quasi.neet? {{encrypt.*?????]]protocolprotec???[dr.aft.doc]

We have seen the need for a dedicated Forum for use by members residing in the Antipodes. Please use your regular Username and log into: weRsospeshul.com.au and follow the prompts. Password = Ranga.

[Cert.?] = ovary.protect??]{
      ~doc.set@adminforum.admin.|>*[sig.enable]???spamfilter?∑php.search.id?∂#

---------------------------------------------

Let's do it!!!!!. See you there. Once we've changed over, non-Undies will NOT be able to see our posts and we won't be able to see theirs. I'll delete this as soon as we've all changed over. Bewdynewk!
      :H:HTawny, as always, you are one of a kind.

Love it. Wishing all of you Undies the best April ever. Happy April Fool's, you fools. :H

:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

What is Anitpodes?
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Good Morning under garments!!!

I went to Earth Hour and never came back.

I intend to do that on a regular basis.

Perhaps every night.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1289195 wrote: Good Morning under garments!!!

I went to Earth Hour and never came back.

I intend to do that on a regular basis.

Perhaps every night.
            I actually went too, under request from locusts missed you lot though...thank dog your all now on "real time"..

Knew they'd know what they were dealing with and set us up properly...ya gotta speak the lingo y'know? Speshul folk and all...

Comment

red67;1289155 wrote: What is Anitpodes?
              Now Red.

Anitpodes is the Indigenous God of Australian civilisation, although some Australians worship her as the Dog of good times and all things hedonistic.

For example, smoking weed behind a toilet block on Australia Day with some local teenagers, is seen as homage to Anitpodes. There are many other rituals for observance, such as drinking 20 cans of beer and crushing each and every one of the empty cans on one's forehead.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1289199 wrote: I actually went too, under request from locusts missed you lot though...thank dog your all now on "real time"..

Knew they'd know what they were dealing with and set us up properly...ya gotta speak the lingo y'know? Speshul folk and all...
                Sorry I missed that.....

I was over on the new forum....
                Come over, but remember to reset your password straight away for security reasons.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1289200 wrote: There are many other rituals for observance, such as drinking 20 cans of beer and crushing each and every one of the empty cans on one's forehead.
                  And don't forget - gargling the chorus of Like a Bat out of Hell with port.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1289207 wrote: And don't forget - gargling the chorus of Like a Bat out of Hell with port.
                    Oh no.....but that's a given.....

I particularly enjoy the fart lighting competition, followed by a nice round finish with 'the burping of the national anthem'
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1289210 wrote: Oh no.....but that's a given.....

I particularly enjoy the fart lighting competition, followed by a nice round finish with 'the burping of the national anthem'
                      Hate that, always manage to cop a mouthful of aerogard along the way...

Comment

Hobbling around the dance floor with your dacks around your ankles is a hoot too BUT ONLY when Eagle Rock is being played. Antipodes throbs that!

Comment

Sticking cigarettes up your nostrils and in your ear holes and lighting them is respectful, but once I saw someone stick one somewhere else.
                          I wouldn't do that.
                          Nobody wants to make Anitpodes angry.
                          We all know how that goes.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My Antipodean male has just got back from the grog shop....with a huge amount of cardboard....which is what you do on a Sunday in the Antipodes....extending the vege garden dog help me...

Comment

Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X