Underoos, Doodyheads and their Dogs, April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Undies ... I know we're not big on the Shout-out, Rah-rah, Cheer-leading stuff BUT ... I do believe one of us is celebrating a bit of a milestone today. Won't risk putting the mozz on them by naming them but if they want to come to the front of the stage they can collect their 6-Months-off-the-Piss Award. It's a beauty!

Comment

Tum out Tum out

Who ebber you iz.........

Nope. Nobuddy stepping up to the rostrum Frog?

NOTE: This is a totally dud time of year to try and grow Capsicum.
      That is all.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Must be a bit coyanshy.

Don't you HATE it when you drive off in a huff to punch somebody's lights out, verbally, an they're not there????

I'll try again at 10. Harumph!

Comment

Morning,

umm, what time is it? The new forum's gr8 m8! It's about time we got some respect for our language and culture.

Had a couple a bundy's at last nights gig. Feeling pretty good, but the 2 shots of cranberry i had during the chorus of 'am i ever gonna see yer face again'...............don't mix yer drinks kiddies.

Gig this arvo. Very noice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ah, I paid homage to Antipodes in my 20's (daily). Nowadays just a boring dry Christian
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

red67;1289264 wrote: Ah, I paid homage to Antipodes in my 20's (daily). Nowadays just a boring dry Christian
              Hey Ranga,

Nothing boring about the AF life is there. It's wild beyond measure. Sometimes seeming too huge and overwhelming in the past for me, so i'd continue drinking, overawed by my own possibility. I'm making up for that lost time today.

Hope all's well with you and yours. Gr8 2 c u m8!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Happy April, Underthings!

Sheeesh, it's still March here... so not fair
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hiya Eggy!

I understand the new forum has more bandwidth, but i suppose that shouldn't give me license to waffle on any more than usual. Anyway, on fridee when i was down the coast near Lorne, we stopped orf for a cuppa (I am looking at moving surf side you see, and crushed cutlery on forehead forgettin it wasn't a beer can). Well there was a shark hanging up outside a fishing joint, probably 1.8 meteres, i dunno, not real big, but a sharp set of choppers as we know. Now here i am looking at the surf being an ocean swimming lover thinkin....'yeaah, that looks real inviting, a swim 100 metres out just beyond the break....noice, mmm'. Of course, i was wondering where they caught this shark, like, how far out? A couple of kilometeres out for sure, i thought. 'G'day mate, yeaah, she's a beauty ay? We caught her just off the pier this mornin'..............??!! Bewdynewk!

Comment

Waffle on, MrG. Waffle on. The best thing about the new forum is that we've got more bandwidth because they've disabled all those silly little throbbing smiling huggybuggers. And I really like the live chat with camera feature.

Comment

sunshine_gg;1289266 wrote: Happy April, Underthings!

Sheeesh, it's still March here... so not fair
                      March and white stuff on the ground!
                      Welcome April!
                      And hello Undies and Sundries.
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

oops pardon silly little throbbing smiling huggybuggers
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1289276 wrote: oops pardon silly little throbbing smiling huggybuggers
                          G'day RC.

You're a legend mate. :goodjob::welcome::l:h

Geez, the emoticon disabler doesn't seem to be working. Just a temporary admin oversight to be sure. Ooroo.

Comment

Ok. I'm out but no one is about.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1289274 wrote: And I really like the live chat with camera feature.
                              And now I'm going back in...whats this camera gizmo?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1289210 wrote: Oh no.....but that's a given.....

I particularly enjoy the fart lighting competition
                                I was thinking about this whilst gardening Bridge. Has anyone heard of the Dance of the Flaming Arseholes? Not sure if it is Antipodean but it kind of looks like it...

Comment

Working...
                                X