X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's APRIL....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't JUDGE and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""...AND THE CHANGES WE NEED IN LIFE AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober ,taking small steps ..anyway you can and that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I'm in !!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi everyone......haven't had a chance to get on here all day. I'll go back & read in a minute. Just wanted to say hello. I ended up going in & work about 6 hours today to make up some of the time that I've missed this week.
      Now, I'm all snug in my bed and going to find a movie. :h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi there Jan - me too - Happy April - although those darned June bugs are outside already - don't they know what the month is?????
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post Nora - Hi there ! Enjoy your movie ! :l
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh - I don't like June bugs. They are always flying into me. :H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

My mom said they used to tie a string to a june bugs leg and fly them. I tried it with my kids and it works....gosh it is nice out, might take the kids somewhere...well the bamboo tablet is the brand name folks. Gotta do laundry, later

Comment

Nora....I watched "The Descendants" on pay per view and it was incredible. George Clooney was inbelievable.
                Woke up to a dead rabbit all over the kitchen floor....lovely.....
                Sun- aren't you proud of me for meditating??

Comment

Hey all you lovely peeps! It's gorgeous here again too. Another weird sleep night, but I got some good time in before. Not taking any meds but my old BP and AD, so it should be a good day, and I'll nap this afternoon. Hubs was in a fierce mood last night, but I matched him, so all is good. Told him to get over his job when he came home, 2 separate places. And he needed to decide which was more important, or go home to momma. Oh, wait! She lives on our property!! :H Sorry, but the longer he works in a stretch the harder it is for him to adjust to home life. And I understand that, but there has to be a middle ground.
                  MB, that sounds lovely about the meditation. Without mine and the yoga, I'd be SO stressed.
                  Bird, we used to do that, but with cicadas, since they're so big and slow. Do you have lighening bugs yet? The kids love to catch them, but I make them turn them loose later.
                  Nora, the main reason I don't like June bugs is because they decimate the plants when they move in, especially fruit plants.
                  T, thanks as usual for starting our thread. It's a real lifeline for us all.
                  I've decided to move to Hawaii and join a commune. Anyone in?
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So - are we sailing to Hawaii? We might need to take Roger's canoes and float over. :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm in.....ALOHA!!!

Comment

Morning everyone! I don't like the June bugs 'cos as Nora said they fly into me - ugh! They attack me - it freaks me out. And as I sit outside to smoke, I sit there so tense just waiting for the attack!!

Yes jan - that is wonderful about the meditation - did you like it? I think that is a lovely one to do as it is guided and so restful. as long as you aren't disturbed!! NOT NICE about the dead rabbit! Guess your cat is going outside again?

Hi Rubes - sounds good re the meds - hope you have a good day - I plan on getting outside and getting in the garden today - got a couple of loads of wash to put on the line too that I did last night and the day is supposed to be hot so they will be ready for ironing tonight.

Hawaii sounds kind of nice Rubes........

Bird - cannot imagine tying a string round a bug! yuck - LOL

off to put the washing out! Back later,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

We had another dead rat (or half a one) outside.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I have two kitties...one poops in the house and the other one brings us dead stuff

Comment

Nora and jan - nice - NOT !!

Comment

Working...
                              X