The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's the constipated baby I used to use!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Took me a minute to figure that out, MB. I couldn't figure what you were using a constipated baby for!!! They're no fun to be around, remember? :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

yep...go post some wonderful words of wisdom on the thread I started...I some encouragment right now....

Comment

What thread did you start? Just curious.
          I guess Sun is playing in the dirt.
          My back is TRULY screwed up. I'm such an idiot!!!!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

"I need some encouragement"
            so sorry about your back love

Comment

HA! Sun wasn't 'playing in the dirt!' sun was at work. Actually, sun left work then went to the nursery - bought some more plants and some really stinky but awesome compost! Also got two kiwi plants - someone here told me about these ones that actually can survive in my zone so I am going to give them a try! anyway - have just fed the dogs and am going out to mow the jungle that is supposed to be our grass! With the heat and the rain that we have had - it is just awful. I am hoping to get it out of the way today then I can have such fun out there tomorrow doing FUN stuff!!! Bcak later everyone - sorry you are in pain Rubes and jan - my dear friend - I will maybe give you a ring later? If you are around? No - you are going to the pictures to see The Hunger Games - right? Well - enjoy. I will post later but must get outside and start mowing before I lose my motivation! love and hugs to all,

love, Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hey there folks .. welcome hope keep posting .. well just working this weekend and trying to get some money ... to put aside ... and well just helping a friend with pool painting .. something i have never done but always willing to learn new things ... so everyone hang in there and hope everyone has good health and a great weekend... oh happy easter did anyone catch that damn dingo im still missing my rabbit ... lol love and big hugs .....
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                  Boy I am way behind, got kid home from N.O. a couple hours ago and she had a great time....took my other cub to the hunger games the other night (TH) thought it was pretty good, played the hoedown last night...tried to spend all spare time with cub who didnt go to N.O....well trying to get back to normal...planted some catnip this eve, Pouncer destroyed every bit I had and it did not come back up. Planted some radishes, and harvested some strawberries...hanging out

Comment

Good morning all - well, I did mow and then came in and did 4 hours ironing! Go me ! Am back outside now and digging holes for two kiwis plus an apple tree. Oh HAPPY EASTER everyone!

back later - hugs to all,

Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Gosh Sun, I never iron except my kids band shirt about twice a tear hahaha...think I'll plant some tomatoes..happy easter egg

Comment

HAPPY EASTER FABULOUS FAMILY!!!
                        Where the heck is everyone....we need some new recruits!!

Comment

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

Comment

I hope you all are having a great Easter Sunday! Still bummed here about missing out on my grands, and Hubs still at work. Oh well, that's life.
                            Bird, I hate ironing, and Hubs has to wear all cotton at work. I finally gave in and had his shirts sent out. Has saved me TONS of time and aggravation, except for driving 24 miles roundtrip to take/pick up. Oh well, it's something I can do when I go in shopping, and I LOVE the lady who works the desk in the mornings. I know it's not for everyone, but I so much like the feel and look of cotton.
                            Bird, you're a great mom, and when they're young teens,they won't listen. Good luck with your garden. Can't wait to put out tomatotos too.Take care of yourself, OK?
                            MB. I'm sorry I missed that one. I haven't been around much lately to check out other threads, but I will for you. So happy you've had so much support there. Enjoy your day, and supper at nana's.
                            Sun, so today's the day you'll be digging the dirt! That's great, but how will you keep your baby dogs out of it? You work so much you deserve a day to play. You must have gotten the good stuff in the stinky bag, since composted animal poo is the best in the garden. If you know anyone with rabbits, theirs's is best, and doesn't burn the plants. I'm planning to compost the chicken manure, and why I want rabbits.
                            T, keeping my fingers crossed for you. You'll do good, I'm sure.
                            Need to go and try to do some work in this house. It's a disaster. All the local grands and JC came over last night and were stunned at my face. Had to laugh at their reactions. And Mad had a FRIEND with her. Poor child will never sleep again! :H
                            See youse all later. Don't eat too much chocolate, and DON'T bite of the buuny's ears first, that's just cruel.
                            sigpic

Comment

I always bite the butt off first!!

Comment

Bite my butt, MB!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X