The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi co-co - I am here too - yes, I remember leaving home in the morning when school was out and going along the end of the street to the woods and the fields with all the other kids and just going home when it was getting dark - or when we were hungry!! We would take sandwiches for lunch and have a wonderful time for the day - mum would never worry about us - so sad that things are so different these days. The children of this generation have no idea what they are missing - gawd, do I sound old or what!!!! BE QUIET RUBY!!!!! Seriously - things are so different now. I am not sure what you are ranting about but feel free! I love my own company too! Have spent the entire day in the garden weeding - don't even feel tired which amazes me! There is usually someone here - keep dropping by - hugs to you :l

sun X
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well got some really bad news uncle has pass away die in his car yesterday around 2 just after he left his doc appt ...really they found him there in the parking lot and everyone is frecking out and me too ... not sure whats goi ng to happen just yet .. but for now we believe we have a month to get everything in order and out of this house ... and now we have to get rid of dogs cats and ill sale everthing thing to surive ... but really need to figure this out ...this is the most i have ever cryed over anyone he was a great soul and in a better place... well need to go get figure out
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh, Roger! I'm so sorry....:l

Comment

Roger....sweetie...I am so sorry love!!
          let us know what we can do....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh and Coc...it's about time you got your ass back here
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

T so sorry about your Uncle. Take it easy...Coco we just went anywhere when kids. Be home at a certain time. Used to ride bikes everywhere or take the bus. Hell, my Mom used to drop me off way up in the mountains when I was like 14 to go camping by myself or with a friend. hahaha...your garden is coming along huh Sun?..how was the doc Rubes...work sucked...

Comment

ROGER - SO sorry! Oh my gosh - what a shock for you. take a breath and a step back and try to calm down. Oh dear - sleep on it first - get over the initial shock. You poor dear - lorry loads of love and hugs coming your way - you will be in my prayers. Hang in there my friend. It will all work out somehow. :l:h

Love and hugs, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Roger - I am so sorry!!! My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Please keep us posted. I love you.:h
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Rodger...your in my prayers....Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Here I am day dreaming of fishing off Asseteuge......Ha!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

thank you one and all .. well the shock of this wont leave my mind ... and thinking with the work thats here which for me right now is not much ...im going to have to relocate .. i just cant afford to live here .. and might just be the thing i need to too ..for sue and i ... but i just going have to figure this out .. and well im sorry i havent been around and havent post or kept up with everyone .. but just know i love and care for each and everyone of you...well good night i have to work tomorrow for about 4hours and thats all i have for this week ...
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Friends very sorry about today. Has been a very bad day. It was after 9 before anything was bearable somewhat. Now my pain is bearable. 3 ribs broken in several places, badly bruised spine are the worst.
                          Roger I will call around 10 or so. Read my pm.
                          Will try to post sometime tomorrow AM. Good night.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh Rubes - I am so sorry. I'm so glad that you went to the Doctor!!! Take care of yourself. :l
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Ruby - you poor soul. Broken ribs are so painful. No wonder you are suffering.... is this from the fall over the dog or did I miss another fall? Oh Ruby, what are we going to do with you? Please try and feel better - lots of healing thoughts and hugs to you :l

Roger- my thoughts are with you this morning as you wake up and immediately think about what is going to happen. It is all such a shock for you. I am so sorry.... hugs to you and sue too. :l

I have to get off to work - thinking of everyone today - a sad day for sure..... hang in there everyone.

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Roger I hope it OK to call around 10. I know you feel lost at the moment.

The last time I slept was 7:30 yesterday. Won't go into details, but everything since 2 PM yesterday has been extremely emotional (the trip yesterday was like going through hell), Hubs and I had some works, at it was really 10 PM before I was comfortable in any way. Did not sleep a wink because of everything, 13 hours in a seat that is comfortable for and hour two, well. Hubs is always in a mood on week mornings (I usually sleep through them), and he had no time, was in no frame of mind to listen
                                to anything. I'm not going to worry or think about any of it if I can help. He won't be able to get it out of his mind all day. I'm sorry, it will be a bad day for him in a dangerous place, but none of it was my idea, nor did I instigate any of it. Could absolutely not get on here till now, and I'm sorry I can only talk about T and me. As soon a I get some sleep and pain to 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-10, I'll be back. Again, I apologize about only about me. I think of you all, but this is best I can do right now. I'm sorry.
                                T, if I don't call the reason can only be I have fallen asleep and call as soon as I can. All my hugs to you right now.
                                Ruby
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X