The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up. It takes a while. Mom, great to have you drop in, we love new family. Paula, you go girl! Great on 3 days, and just be careful with the temptations today, OK? You're gonna do it, get some time under you belt and look at everything differently.
    Fen, hope you're in the air, darlin', I know J won't be satisfied till she's with her dad. We're with you both, update us when you can, OK? Hard times need someone to support you, and we're here.
    Bird, I'm THRILLED you will be published. It means you have been noticed, girl. Throw in a little humor, and wow them with your experience. When it's in print let us know. I want to read a copy.
    Sun hope you're ok. Do you have the day off? Pain level is a tad better, but still awful unfortunately. Sleeping sitting up sucks, and I wake anyway in terrible pain, but I'm better, really. See the doc Tues.
    T, my heart is breaking for you, bro. This is not unexpected; you've know you had to move, but looking around at the memories, and the loss of Charles, is a bitter pill. I wish I could fix it all, but I can't, love. I'll call today, promise.
    MB so sorry about the last few days, but you'll get over this. Trouble had a good life.
    Going back under the covers, guys. I'm a wimp.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Rubes - yes I am fine. Thanks. We laughed last night and said we will probably end up talking more now as she is so far away than we do now! I am out in the garden - what a surprise!! I thought it would be too wet for weeding but it isn't too bad. I am putting up wood around an area that we lose dirt from every year when we get storms - heavy work but satisfying! Then am weeding around that area after I get the wood in place and using neat little stake thingies to join the wood so I can angle them. Also did the pots for the front steps. Other manager called from outside the store this morning - he had forgotten his keys so I had to to down with mine to let him in - he lives too far away to go home but at least it got me up and going.

Have a great day everyone = keep us posted Fen if you can - love and hugs to both of you.

Love, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hey there thakx but this will get figure out .. but i have to say today i just couldnt find the drive i need to keep me going and i know time is not on our side and as for sue and i staying here ..uncle was so far in daet..and never said anything and we were giving money when he needed it ... but thats not here or there .. we are left with this mess to clean up ... but enought about the shit im or we are dealing with i need to look and find something for me and sue ..
        sending big hugs and lots of love to one and all time for me to do something here..
        later gators
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Quick check in. Heading out back to plant flowers. I'll catch up with everyone later. :h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

T, I called, got your voice message. Please call me back and lets talk about the possibilities, OK? This has been a traumatic week for so many of us, but coming here and talking, having the respect and support of friends, is why this thread works, is so great. I'm going through my own hell, you, Fen, Sun, MB, are suffering. If we didn't have MWO, the Journey, where would we go? That's the reason we're here, and I love and support you all. You have been my lifeline.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just talked to T. He's getting his head together, and the things that are his will give when he sells them will give him a start to make a change. Like I told him, Charles was a curmudgeon (thanks for the word, Coco) but he was the closest thing to family T has had in a while. So this is doubly hard, but I have faith he can do this. If any of you have work for him, speak up. Right now he's willing to travel, light, and I've urged him to get a travel trailer to live in and get out of the area where there is no work. He's still looking at his options, and it's always his choice, of course. But he will get through this, like he's always done, because he's used to the way life treats him, and it makes him stronger.
              My thoughts go out to all of you who are suffering. I wish I could help you more. I'm gonna fix myself soon, so don't worry about me, I'm well cared for. Let's concentrate on each other and get through this.
              On a lighter note, the worst thing for me now is I'M HUNGRY!! We're out of everything and Hub's works to long to go to the grocery. I'm looking at Satan in a funny way!! :H
              sigpic

Comment

Ruby - you are right. Coming here & talking is why this thread works. To have this support system is fantastic. This is my place to share.

I am so sorry for what everyone is going thru right now. This is a hard, sad time. I care about you all so much and I feel your pain. I am here with a big shoulder for anyone to cry on, strong arms to give a hug, and a heart full of love. :h
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

you all are the best family anyone could ask for....
                  Satan chops sound pretty good to me!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am.... in a word..... EXHAUSTED. Been outside all day. Doing heavy work. But it feels good. Will probably be in bed by 7.00 I am SO tired. But got all that I wanted to get done, done. Rog, my friend, there is so much I would like you to do, but just don't have the money for it....... I hope all goes well for you with the sales and stuff. Do you have any idea which way you are heading after that?

Nora - did you have fun planting flowers today? We had frosts this past week - I haven't had much in the beds already yet - still weeding and preparing beds really. How are you feeling these days?

Rubes - glad you are seeing the doc on Tuesday....

Fen - keep in touch and let us know what is going on. Hugs to you both :l:l

Jan - hope work wasn't too bad for you - love and hugs to you too. :l

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm still up, getting a bit done. Hubs just came home, finally, and the dogs are manic and loud. He is getting the animals fed, then we must find something to feed him. I had high hopes to cook today, but to bad. I did get clothes washed and dried, so he he won't go nekkid. I'm working through this, and as I promised MB, I'll hire a maid service tomorrow. I'll give up my pride of not wanting anyone to see this mess, since they're strangers and I'm paying them. This is a big move for me. Hate it, but it's necessary since all I want is to burn this mess.
                      sigpic

Comment

:H:H:H:H:H
                        Satan chops!

Hilarious!
                        :hG

Comment

Ruby - I'm so glad that you are getting a maid to come in. You need to concentrate on taking care of you so that you can recover. Do not overdo it.

Sunni - Glad you had a good day in the garden. We transplanted some of our hanging flowers and I am hoping that the shock didn't kill them. They are looking really limp right now. We have some cucumber, onion, pumpkin and peppers growing right now. Everything looks good.

Roger - thinking of you. :l

Mama - hope you enjoy dinner at Nana's.

Fennel - thinking of you & J so much. Such a hard time right now. :l

Kelly - really miss you. I hope that you are feeling better.

Hopeful Mom - Hope you come back by.

Paula - How are you doing?

Bird - Are you recovered from all your driving yet? Great about you writing that article. :goodjob:

Hello to everyone - got to find some food. Haven't been eating right with all my stomach issues for the past week so I finally realized that I better eat. :H You would think I would lose some of this fat!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just checking in to say hello! It's been a quiet day in my house...spent most of the day napping and watching movies. On the 5th day of antibiotic so I thought I'd be feeling better. I know I am dealing iwth depression as well, so maybe that explains some of it. Hope you all are doing well. I know a lot has been going on with some of you and you've been on my mind. Hang in there!! Thanks again for being so kind and accepting. I am learning and trying to become a better person without al. Hugs!
                            Hope :h

Comment

Hi all
                              Tinkered in the garden all day and very tired. ..Nora I am still a bit wore out hahahaha, I doubt I will go to work tomorrow. Cooked a bit of supper..wanted to tell of my day yest while waiting for kid to get fin with rehearsal...well I went for a walk around campus and there was a creeek...saw many tadpoles and some as big as eggs//saw a hawk catch something in the water...hawk stayed close to me and screeched for a long time. Think there may have beeen a nest....

Comment

x post hopeful!!

Comment

Working...
                                X