The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - in from work - Hubs had fallen asleep and daisy was outside - heaven knows how long she was outside but she was panting and attacked the water bowl - guess we won't be having any more frosts so I can put one outside again! He is still sound asleep! I think he had had a few drinks to be honest and forgot she was out there. Poor Daisy. I have to be up relatively early tomorrow morning - my doc wants me to have an EKG as there was a problem with the AD I am taking at the dosage I am taking - the fact I have been taking it for 12 years is irrelevant! So, not only have I had to cut my dosage but also have to have a stupid EKG to boot ! I don't like this PLUS my 'new' doctor is now deploying so I have to have yet ANOTHER new doctor. Bah humbug. I want my old doctor back. He was lovely. Anyway, I called today and cannot believe they have me in for tomorrow. And I will also talk to him about finally making my female appt - LOL !!!!! Only 12 years since I had my last one. But we have all had this conversation already. At least it is an early appt so won't waste too much of my day off.

Well, Fen - where are you two moving too then? Same town different area? Why are you moving? I saw some lightening bugs this evening! And a June bug came in the house when I opened the back door - TOLD you they attack me! I was very good and got it in a glass and put it back outside after giving it a stern talking to!

Off to do something to wind down and then get to bed. Hope this thread is a bit livelier tomorrow!! Hope Clay feels better Jan! Love and hugs to all,

sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun- I thought you didn;t want to cut back on the AD ...and what does and EKG have to do with AD's??? That's scary....
      and Fen, remind me...why are you selling your shack>>
      Clay is better and is back to school whether he likes it or not. Fortunately, my boss is flexible with my schedule....I always make up days miseed and never use a sick day.
      just popped AB and sipping coffee.....then into shower
      love you all
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
        Been busy with spring break stuff. Gotta go to work today though. Good luck with the EKG Sun...glad your pup is better MB.. Nora, Fen everyone have a good day..

Comment

Morning everyone! Jan - the AD I am on apparently some folk have had heart arrythmia at the dosage I am on. BUT I have been on it for 12 years with no problem! My Doc said that he wouldn't be able to prescribe me the same amount he had been giving me - not sure how true that is, but with the insurance we have, have no choice of docs. I will see how I go and might end up making up the difference in other ways! I know other folk who are on the same dosage as me and their doc is continuing to prescribe the same dose so it has to be a personal thing for the doctor. Anyway, glad that Clay is feeling better today - don't you hate when they are sick? All the motherly feelings come out and you just want to hug them better!

Hi there Bird - hope you have a good day today - I am hoping our temps go down a little as I want to get out in the garden again and not broil!

Hi to everyone else when you get here -

Hugs, sun X
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Howdy, peeps!
            Sun, I am so proud of you for being so kind to that errant junebug. I hope you gave poor Daisy some lovin's after her ordeal...I'm surprised the pups survived your trip while in the care of hubs!

Nora, Mama...we're putting our shack up on the market for several reasons. Our house is too big for us. 2000 square feet, and we basically live in half of it. Also, the property taxes go up several hundred dollars each year. We are sitting on a parcel of land the size of a flea's navel, and last year's property taxes were over 7,000 dollars. The urban league here in town wants to build a school for african american males, which will cost millions of dollars to support. The school board shot it down, but now proponents are trying to put their peeps on the board to get it passed. Taxes will jump even higher.

We want to move into a condo in another town, closer to tick hollow. The trip there will be shorter on weekends, and I'm tired of living shoulder to shoulder with so many people in my neighborhood. Our houses are barely twenty feet apart from each other.

Comment

I completely understand that logic Fen.....
              Sun- hope you get your meds sorted....
              I just had the pleasure of weatching an adult female fall on the floor in front of me crcying and rolling around. You see, I had the nerve to tell her she was being kicked out for allowing a drug dealer and a person with a stolen handgun stay in her apartment. AND...she has a two year old son.
              She just couldn't understand why I was being so mean, and then she collapsed. After I got over the shock of it, I almost started laughing at how ridiculous it was......
              and that's the start of my day......

Comment

mama bear;1290590 wrote:
                I just had the pleasure of weatching an adult female fall on the floor in front of me crcying and rolling around. You see, I had the nerve to tell her she was being kicked out for allowing a drug dealer and a person with a stolen handgun stay in her apartment. AND...she has a two year old son.
                She just couldn't understand why I was being so mean, and then she collapsed. After I got over the shock of it, I almost started laughing at how ridiculous it was......
                and that's the start of my day......

What AWESOME
                parenting and coping skills.

Comment

I agree with the statement....you have to have a liscense to drive and you should have a liscense to make babies

Comment

If I ran the world, people would have to pass I.Q. and psychiatric tests in order to procreate.

Comment

I reckon I should work out and get my tail in gear. I'll check in later...byeee!

Comment

I am back from my appt. My EKG was abnormal. Bummer. They have changed my AD. Bummer. However, then I went to the garden centre and bought lots of plants and two trees! So now I need to get outside and start digging!! back later,

hugs, sun XX

Comment

Oh Sunni. :l What did they say? Are they sure that the abnormal EKG is caused by the med? What did they change you to? I'm worried about you. :h
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sunny...I'm worried about you too and I have missed ALL of you so much!:h
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful!!!!!!!! :l :l :l

How are you??? How is your back??? So wonderful to see you. Please give us an update. :h
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

crap Sunni....that's scary
                                HI GRATEFUL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X