• Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

WONDERFUL RUBES!!!! WONDERFUL!!! :yougo::yougo::yougo::groupluv:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Baby,baby can you hear my heart beat ! Ha! Congrats Connie.......Tony. Nora my son has been in a band one time or another for the past 6 years. Ha! He plays lead Guitar as well as sings. Keep Jamin' man.....
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

what a happy time Ruby...and Tony - you son is a big cute brutus!!!
        ok now....don't worry family......I am ona trip till Wed nite but i will have my cell phone with me and I may call as all my buds are downstairs partying....
        I love you all and please no drama or illness while I am gone
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

good morning folks ... well just a qiuk check in and trying to get more done with this house ... me be bad i slept in .. so got to get going love and big hugs
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

How's the sale going, T? Making any moola??

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello again. I was here at Easter but I haven't been back here because of computer problems and our work load. I hope to be able to post on here more often. You sound like very nice people.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I played hooky from work today. I know bad girl. I figured since I had to take Friday off, the girls I work with spiteful petty people that the are, would have left me a mess to come into today. So I thought what is better than making them spite themselves.... Ah. Nothing I can think of:H. :hG:giggle:::giggle::ey::ey:

Comment

Hope, you're SO welcome here, friend. Post often and a lot, and tell us about you. Everyone else is wonderful here. The jury's out on me!! :H
                  Good for you, G. Hope you enjoy your day and get lots done!!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone - I am getting ready for work - Hi Hope - nice to see you here again - please feel free to post more, it would be lovely to see more of you. Don't you hate when you have computer problems!? Hi G. Watch out for getting back at people - sometimes it has a way of coming back and biting you!! Hope all is well with you otherwise? Hi there Rubes - hope your pain is easing up today.... and you are feeling a bit better - how lovely on hearing the baby's heart beat - really exciting for everyone. Tony - awesome pic of your son - wonderful for you . Jan - just try and relax and enjoy the trip - you have to do it so accept it and make it an adventure. Fen - hang in there and try and keep everyone on a level keel eh?? Thinking of you :l Hi Nora - hope all is going well for you and you are feeling better today. Is the tummy any better? hey there Rog - everyone needs a lie-in some days - it is the body's way of catching up and regrouping. I bet you feel a bit better for it - right?

Anyway I suppose I had better think about making a start on my food for work.

Back later, hugs to all,

love, Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thank you Rubywillow and Sunshinedaisies for your kind words. I am at work so I can't post much. We make memorial headstones and we have been very busy the past two weeks. I don't know if it's okay to post here since I am still not completely AF. I hope that is okay and I am not offending the rest of you who are sober. I have to get back to work but I will try to post when I can.

Comment

hope..it's fine if you are not AF...all of us are various parts of our journey. I have three weeks AF but have been here for about 2 years.
                        We are a HARD bunch to offend....trust me!!! So jump on in and get crazy with us!!
                        my ride should be here any minute.....
                        bbbyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hoping - Welcome back!! Yes - you can post here. Like Mama said, we are all on different parts of our journey. :welcome:

I'm at work too - so got to run................................
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Have fun, MB, just not TOO much!! :H
                            Nora, again, I just love so much seeing you so much more. You are so loved here. And I truly appreciate your broad shoulders, but will not add to them!
                            Hope, like they said. Check in when you can. This is all about learning to live the best way we can in life, and being educated about AL. It's so great to have you back.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay-- this crazy weather here-- gave me sinus, with my migraneurs head turned into a migraine, took one half of a pain pill which promptly sent me vomiting -- now I am dizzy, nauseous and have the headache-- and have to drive to get Luke at school and sit in the sun at baseball practice-- I know-- what a whiner I am. This nausea is worse than the pain-- that is why I don't take the pain stuff Rubes! Only the stuff that does NOT have the acetaminophen with the stronger stuff I can tolerate-- then I feel like I am Michael Jackson going to his dermatologists office :-)! I think it is because I have an ulcer that I react like this-- when my dad had his last surgeries he could not tolerate any vicodin or lortab -- they prescribed by the boat load and he said he'd be okay after 3 major surgeries with 2 Demerol and 3 ibuprofen over 6 weeks which is sort of where I think I am heading if this nausea continues-- that or I am cutting my head off!!!!

On another note-- I am going to come back in my next life as Judge Judy. If I could make 30 mil a year to call people a moron and use my law degree I would be in high cotton! Better go get the little munchkin

Comment

ATL, ask them for something you CAN tolerate. They make an artificial codeine, and Ibuprophen is great. Momma had a patch. Can you check on that, since it bypasses your tummy? Doctors are so pill conscious bc of the addicts. DEA is raiding drug stores around here recently. Can you imagine taking that stuff by the handful like some people?
                                Hope you're doing better dealing with the people in your life who make you uptight and judge you. Just remember this, OK?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X