Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Ummmmm,

Ruby don't you mean OF our sex.:H. How close did you two get when she visited you?:H

JK:hGina

Comment

G, you wicked, wicked, girl!!! You NEEDED a day off!! :H:H:H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gina, even I didn't read it that way!!! :H

Comment

Grateful;1303029 wrote: Hi, all. Sunny..I hope you are okay tonight after working......I'm glad you are off tomorrow and going to the doctor. Fen....I've been thinking of you and J and FIL. It was really nice talking with you on Friday too. I love your voice!!! Ruby....how are you feeling? I'm really happy for your daughter and glad they got to see the heartbeat!

I just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm thinking of you and I hope everyone has a good week.
          Grateful, it was so nice to talk with you, too! I didn't find any shark's teeth at Pinckney Wildlife Refuge (where I was when you called me), but I found a nice one when I got home. I'll send you a pic via text. You have a very soothing voice.

Comment

FIL was downright perky today...much better than yesterday. He asked me after breakfast if I planned on cleaning up the house at all, as it was getting a bit "gamey", as he put it. :H He was thrilled with my work. We had some nice, affectionate moments. Same with MIL. She was so grateful to have us there helping...J helped him button up the last of his work projects.

I hope the chemo helps delay the progression of his cancer. Time will tell. I'm just glad we could be of some assistance today. :h

Comment

Glad you had some time with him Fen. :l:h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I know they appreciate you, Fen. You are a good person.

And on a rageful note my hockey team is about to eliminated-- they played like chumps

Comment

ATLThrash;1303077 wrote:

And on a rageful note my hockey team is about to eliminated-- they played like chumps
                  :upset:uch::headbanger::no!::crap:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

We have a hose pipe ban in my area, it's rained every day since it was implemented! good old English weather, what would we talk about without it.

Comment

I'm feeling quite accepting of everything today. Whatever today brings I hope to cope with, without resorting to alcohol. Hope everybody has a good day.

Comment

Hi all
                        Gosh lots going on here!! Been busy hauling the kids around. Off to work soon...later

Comment

Morning. Tried to wiggle this hateful cast of my hand and arm. Not a good result. Back in a bit.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am 10 days AF so far, i beleive thats accurate. not really counting just glad to be not drinking..
                            I still feel like trash, Body still hurts and I get these intense cravings since the past is keeep being brought up, like its all those dumb things Ive done and said to people.
                            Here I am at at 37 almost going to be 40, feel like I will be a loner the rest of my life.
                            I just keep reading some of these great posts which help me to say no to the cravings.
                            Thanks to this site and to all that have helped, thanks for letting me vent a little..

Comment

Good Morning everyone - hi there Bird - yes, lots going on eh? Paula - I agree with you - there is ALWAYS a hose pipe ban and my mum has soda bottles with things in the top that she puts upside down in the garden to water her plants, plus she has a water butt. But yes, she said it has been raining too..... I am glad that you are doing okay and handling things the best that you can :l

Fen - it was good to chat with you last night - pleased things are going as well as can be expected. FIL sounds in good spirits - is he to have more chemo?

Work went fine last night and I felt okay - around 9.00 I began to feel better than I have done in weeks so maybe whatever it is is beginning to ease up. Off to the docs this morning but that is for the follow up to see how I am doing on the new meds - she knows nothing about the episode and she was the one that took me off the celexa cold turkey.

Ruby - one does NOT try to wiggle out of a cast!!! Silly lady!!

need to go and shower ..... back later

have a wonderful day everyone :l

Hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning, peeps. I think I'll have a bit of a lazy day, at least for the first half. Hope you're all doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X