The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAD;1303385 wrote: WOW.....What's happening !?! All our planets aligned....Ha! This past couple days have been wicket. Let's all play nice and again start laying out all our mondaen problems we normally have. Ha! Peace be with you & Keep Jamin', man....Tony
    I was beginning to wonder what the moon was doing - ROTFLMBO!!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, glad you were pleased. They're from all of us.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How's your hand feeling now Rubes???? :h:h I hope it's feeling better.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ruby , you should have thought about being a mute before you opened your BIG MOUTH!!!!!

Comment

Nora, I'm good. I'm always good. I open my big mouth and try to cure myself way too often. But all is well with my soul, as the saying goes.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes, does elevating your wrist help with the pain at all? I know it will interfere with your typing, though.

Comment

Hey Rubes - did you get my PM's??
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

RUBY,

YOU SENT ME AN APOLOGY ON PM! BUT SINCE YOU FOUND IT OKAY TO BERATE ME ON THE FORUM! I THINK YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY ON THE FORUM?

DON'T. YOU THINK?

Comment

That's right Fen...elevating body parts helps with pain and swelling ! Ha! I can see where it would be tough to type on your Lap Top...Ha! Get well soon Ruby ! Ha! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

G, I AM sorry if I misunderstood you. And I'm not understanding you now, but I accept any and all fault in this. So can we PLEASE just let this rest, and get on with our day. Obviously I completely missed your point. Again, I'm sorry for this. Let's get over this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Tony, and the worst is my ring and little fingers of my left hand. Unfortunately, I've felt the need to be here today. I'm really fine, guys. Have lots of help and support, and most of all, you guys. You'll never know how much you mean to me. :hug: to you all, loves.
                        Ruby
                        (But I do have to get off this computer!!)

IAD;1303434 wrote: That's right Fen...elevating body parts helps with pain and swelling ! Ha! I can see where it would be tough to type on your Lap Top...Ha! Get well soon Ruby ! Ha! Tony
                        sigpic

Comment

Ruby - I was going to send you a PM. But, I'll do it here instead.
                          You have been a wonderful friend to me. Always there with a hug & a shoulder. Always there to tell me to back away from the bottle when necessary.
                          I want to thank you for the friendship you have given me since I've joined here. I love you.
                          I know that there are people that don't like you on here. That monitor this thread hoping to see this discord. They get pleasure out of it.
                          Whatever disagreements or 'fights' that happened in the past are past. I think that everyone should try to get along. These fights that are brought to my attention happened years ago. Yet people still feel the need to keep the war going.

I will start my mantra again.
                          I do not have to attend every arguement that I'm invited to.

And neither do you Rubes. I love you and thank you for being my friend.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yes we can Ruby, and yes I accept your apology g

Comment

NoraC;1303442 wrote: Ruby - I was going to send you a PM. But, I'll do it here instead.
                              You have been a wonderful friend to me. Always there with a hug & a shoulder. Always there to tell me to back away from the bottle when necessary.
                              I want to thank you for the friendship you have given me since I've joined here. I love you.
                              I know that there are people that don't like you on here. That monitor this thread hoping to see this discord. They get pleasure out of it.
                              Whatever disagreements or 'fights' that happened in the past are past. I think that everyone should try to get along. These fights that are brought to my attention happened years ago. Yet people still feel the need to keep the war going.

I will start my mantra again.
                              I do not have to attend every arguement that I'm invited to.

And neither do you Rubes. I love you and thank you for being my friend.
                              Great post, Nora...I wholeheartedly agree. :h

Comment

I second it - love you Rubes

Comment

Working...
                                X