The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there .. just a qiuk in then off i go to get this place in order ... just wanted to send love and big hugs and have a great day one and all
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

You know what? You think you guys are disappointed? I would love to mention that if you all would have seen what went on yesterday instead of AUTOMATICALLY siding with Ruby, you would see that her now behaving like a victim is just typical of her behavior.
      In a nut shell....
      I made a joke about a post she made to Grateful. She then called me " wicked". Still joking....Fen makes a joking remark how SHE didn't even take it that way. Still funny..... I then jokingly say how the naughty thoughts must be coming from the fact that hubs is too tired for sex because of his new job. Which I imply being puzzled by this fact since it so so out of character for me lately to even THINK about sex. Now this is when it got ugly.. Ruby ASSUMED that I was drinking and reprimanded me in FRONT of EVERYONE!......and told me to go to bed ( like a child)! First I WAS NOT drinking. It was still morning and I posted from my bed. Had not even put one foot on the floor.

(You all know what is like to be accused of drinking when you know you haven't been, IT PISSES YOU OFF! )

Personally, I believe that my joking about Rubies post to Grateful actually pissed her off and that is why she made a spectacle of me yesterday!

You all ran to her defense. For the record the Southern remarks were intended to offend Ruby!!!!! Think about it. I don't know where most of you are from. Like Fen. Where the HELL are you from? I always thought it was some fictitious squirrel town fercrissakes.
      I usually read and kept my mouth shut and just read, I think that was a wise choice. FUCK THIS FORUM!

Comment

Hi friends...so sorry to see such negativity, but crap happens. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish you all a nice day!!
        Hope :h

Comment

Hi Hope - good to see you here. Hope that you're having a WONDERFUL DAY!! :l
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi from me too. I hope you are having a good day. I was reading back on a lot of your posts to get to know you all a little bit. I hope it's okay for me to write about what I read.
            Sunshinedaisies, I am glad to see that you are feeling better.
            Mama Bear - do you travel a lot with your job?
            Nora, please don't be sad. You were just trying to help get people to get along okay.
            I saw your post Ruby about becoming a grandmother again. Congratulations, Ruby. Your daughter must be very happy.
            Tlrgs, I guess you will be moving soon. I hope you find a place you like. Good luck.

Comment

Good grief
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Hoping - Glad you came back to join us!!!! How are you doing today? Anything exciting going on?

Ok here - didn't sleep well so going to be a long day. :H

Have a great day everyone!!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mama - how was your business trip? Hope you had a good time. Glad to be home? Supposedly getting rain today but nothing yet. Hard to tell.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Not home yet babe. Sitting on butt bored in meeting
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Lost my post. Oh well, I love you all lorry loads!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's what happens when you type with a cast. :H :H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey you all.
                          Just a quick drop in.
                          Hope you all are doing OK.
                          Me I'm surviving.

But on a lighter note.

Holy crap check this kid out !!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SK0rk5jdE[/video]]Ultimate Batting Practice - YouTube

MUCH LOVE !!!!

Bob

Comment

Hey Bob. Sorry that things aren't any better for you. :h
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Loved the batting practice, Bob. Wish you were happier, but life is hard for so many right now. You'll find your place, friend.
                              All my great people here, I've had enough. I've been called every name in the book, and every one of my obvious character flaws has been exploited. I'm so sorry I've caused you all trouble, problems, here . I never meant to be pompous, arrogant, and better than anyone. I don't have the answers. I never have. This place has been my friend, my first place to check on others when I get up and when I go to bed. Please believe I never meant any harm, and I honestly only posted about my life because I'm happy with it, and it's a testament to what can be done in sobriety. But now is the time. I can't take these assaults anymore. My days are ruined before I can even get up. I know my paintings are a joke, I know my houses are a joke, I know my sobriety is a joke. I know I brag about my family too much, always have, but that are the reason for my sobriety, and I'd rather have them than this torment.
                              I will keep up with my wonderful friends here. I love you all dearly, and you've been my staunchest supporters. But when I'm a detriment instead of a compliment here, it's time to move on. I'll be in touch with you, just not here. This place has changed, along with the people I've tried to befriend. I'm not doing anything but causing problems. I hate to let the haters win, and believe me, they're here. I am what I am, have always been, but too many have have read me as a poser, a closet drunk, etc. So it's better I go now than later. I'm happy with myself, and I'm sorry others take issue. But this is JUST not worth it.
                              All my love and support, friends. I'm only a phone call away.
                              One, Stirly, Zen, Georgie, you got your wish. I'm gone. Find someone else to hate.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh ! Let me get my violin.

Don't worry you guys Ruby doesn't know how to not talk about herself, she just wants you to beg her to stay.

Nobody plotted against you Ruby, someone just called you out for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X