The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fen - hope you had a great time at Tick Hollow. I like that - foot paths. That's what it is. Makes total sense.

Ok - I have a confession to make. I'm really embarrassed and can't believe I'm telling you this.....................................

I'm hooked on the show Storage Wars that's on A&E. :bigwink: I want to go bid on a storage unit now. :H:H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1307313 wrote: Hey Fen - hope you had a great time at Tick Hollow. I like that - foot paths. That's what it is. Makes total sense.

Ok - I have a confession to make. I'm really embarrassed and can't believe I'm telling you this.....................................

I'm hooked on the show Storage Wars that's on A&E. :bigwink: I want to go bid on a storage unit now. :H:H
      Nora, we are soul mates! As you know, Mrs. Fen killed our t.v., but when we were in Hilton Head, I got hooked on that show! That Dave guy makes me crazy...."AAAYYEPPPP!" :H

Oh, I forgot to mention...I found another arrow head! I'll post a pic of it. Might find a few when I'm visiting Rubywillow, as well. :h

Comment

ROTFL - Can't believe that you saw that show too. I'm watching it right now and there goes Dave.....AAAYYYEEEEPPPPP. :H:H

Oh - you know what - I think Ruby said that there was arrowheads there. How cool. There is so much history there. I know you're going to have a wonderful time. I'm still sad that I can't get off & join you. :h

Don't forget to post the pic of the one you got. Did you post the pics of the shark teeth on here? Those were so cool.

Hey - when are you guys going to get another TV? You're missing this wonderful show.
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh, Nora...Mrs. Fen didn't actually kill our t.v., just our cable connection. Sad thing is, we can't even access the stations we're supposed to be able to get without cable. We're watching a very pixelated weather show right now. :H

Comment

Tell Mrs Fen that this is extremely important and you must get cable again. :H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey there ladies and iad if you post ... well talk about puppy anyone needs a love lab//pit..cocoa we are going to have to find her a home and im hoping we are going to be able to keep buddy and smoky... but anyway things went good today we are now selling everything inside the house .. made room to have anyone walk thur .. all my collectable cd player, and everything ...
              and well thankx shirty the way i look at this is that you cant keep a good man down.. and well as for the thread i hope to keep it going and get more family members ..
              so welcome all new comers .. we hit a road block or a bump but it just mades us even strong .. love and big hugs stay strong and keep shifting along singing your song side by side
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey Roger - glad that the sale went well. I'm just sorry that you are having to sell everything. :l I hope you can find a good home for your dog. I know you don't want to do this. Yes, Roger, you must keep your thread going. It's a wonderful thread. We have to keep it going to Ruby can come back.

Anxious to hear how the concert for ATL's son went today. But, she had a concert to go to tonight too.

i had a lazy day today. Sat in the sun for an hour or so and it was great. Reading my book. Short ride on the exercise bike and that's it. Lovely, lazy day.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

i just sold a treadmill ..for 60.00.. but so glad you had a great relax day nora ...

Comment

I'm thinking of you, Rog. Hang in there...:l

Comment

NoraC;1307325 wrote: Tell Mrs Fen that this is extremely important and you must get cable again. :H
                      yes we need our cable.. well anyway for internet lol

Comment

tlrgs;1307377 wrote: yes we need our cable.. well anyway for internet lol
                        Rog, she's okay with us having internet...just not the t.v. :H Maybe I can find the show on Youtube or Hulu.

Comment

Maybe you can find storage wars on the net. :H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

fennel;1307376 wrote: I'm thinking of you, Rog. Hang in there...:l
                            .at the moment i feel like a used car salesman ... but really i hate it.. but love to get rid of all this shit... and well after this all i wish i could say where we might be but im ..just hoping im alive and well his ios tearing me up inside

Comment

Roger - I love you friend. I only wish that we lived closer so I could help you.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

thankx nora .. but as you and others know im a suriver ... this is just a bump we knew that would come one day and the day is here so now i have to do whats needed .. and i just wish my ex would help out alittle more meaning just lift one finger to help sale .. not just come to see what she well we made for her ... ... maybe im looking at it the wrong way... she lost someone that she only saw when to bring the kids over here or to ask for help from uncle ... but thats not here nor there i will do whats needed to come out on top ... so thankx sweetie

Comment

Working...
                                X