The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, cats do much better in their own homes. Plus, if the sick cat is gone for any period of time, her healthy daughter hisses and snarls at her for at least ten days after they are reunited.

I'm thinking of hiring a vet tech from our office to pop in twice to give her fluids. I have a cat sitter, but she's only seen my friend administer fluids to the cat one time. I don't want to burden her with that sort of thing.

Comment

jeez Fen....glad it's not my cat....he's mean when he's well.......
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

How's everyone's tummy this morning !?! I ate too much....my lower trac is actually my problem today ! Ha! Hope everyone else feared better than me.....Ha! (Had fun though....)
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Too much Easter candy, Tony? :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama bear;1294151 wrote: jeez Fen....glad it's not my cat....he's mean when he's well.......
            The younger cat is very sweet...but it's like she "forgets" who her mama cat is when she has to go and get her teeth cleaned, etc. Just weird.

Comment

Paula, sorry for butting in but there's been a bit of a mixup here...
              rubywillow;1294134 wrote: Paula, we're sorry no one was here for you. Please come back and update us. Do you have the Aussie's new dedicated thread? It's weRsospeshul.com.au password Ranga . Just follow the prompts. They're usually there at that time. But let us know, OK?

This is the original post.

tawnyfrog;1289088 wrote:
              Morning ... quick fly-by from me. Just got a PM from the Forum Admin peeps and they've decided to give us a dedicated site - for Undies only. Here's whatAdmin said: (I'll do a Quick cut and paste)

--------------------------------------------

*[sig.doc} **&quasi.neet? {{encrypt.*???‘‘]]protocolprotec??€[dr.aft.doc]

We have seen the need for a dedicated Forum for use by members residing in the Antipodes. Please use your regular Username and log into: weRsospeshul.com.au and follow the prompts. Password = Ranga.

[Cert.˜] = ovary.protect…?]{
              ~doc.set@adminforum.admin.|>*[sig.enable]˜˜˜spamfilter?∑php.search.id?∂#

---------------------------------------------

Let's do it!!!!!. See you there. Once we've changed over, non-Undies will NOT be able to see our posts and we won't be able to see theirs. I'll delete this as soon as we've all changed over. Bewdynewk!

It was an April Fool's joke by Tawnyfrog. There is no such site.

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning peeps! Did I ever tell you that I hate those Easter peep candies? GAG :yukko::yukko:

Work is calling.............Have a fantastic day everyone!!!! :l:l
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Have a doc appt at 3 tomorrow. They were so nice, and I told them I knew today wasn't possible, so they gave me the first thing they had. Not my fav doc, but he'll see me and then I can switch. I'm so blessed, and I know it.
                  Nora, I hate those peeps too,and the colored eggs and jellybeans. Love the malt eggs, the jelly belly beans, and of course -THE CHOCOLATE! Good thing I can't do the day after sales, but I have a ride tomorrow to doc and the drug store. HeeHeeHee!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sorry about your tum tum Tony...Rubes good luck at the doc.....I did not go to work and play drums all morning and did laundry. Well that is most of my Mondays...fenn I hate leaving the cat....gotta clean house a bit..

Comment

Oh Ruby - Malted milk balls. Yumm! Glad you got a Doctor's appointment.

Bird - glad you stayed home. Enjoy your day.

Fen - how you feeling today?

Well - got on the exercise bike for 5 minutes this morning. Better than nothing and it did make me feel better. I used it yesterday too. Think it's a good habit I better get used to. :H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Stirly - thanks for clearing that up. Tawny really had me going there for a while. :H:H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora...you will have BUNS OF STEEL.......:H:H
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nora, check out the gym at the Y. Maybe they have exercise class or even a gym. You go girl! We want before and after pics. And yoga is good. It's all I can do right now. And it's SO good for staying off AL, and meditation helps. Check out my post to ATL about the diet plans. Worked for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone - so many posts already - I was wiped out from yesterday and haven't done a lot of anything today except get ready for work. Closing shift tonight. I am so happy with all that I did get done over the past day and a half though.

That pain around the naval Fen and ATL - I get that sometimes - on the left side of it, but it never lasts as long as yours did Fen - and also isn't as bad as yours sounded. I have often wondered what it was, but have never bothered doing anything about it. No ATL, it can't be anything to do with fat - LOL

Ruby - glad you got a Dr appt - let ius know the outcome! Keep healing and feeling better - hugs to you :l

Nora - I agree with you on the easter Peeps candies - YUCK !!

Oh Jan - that would be wonderful if you and Clay could go to Ruby's when Fen goes! You would all have such a good time - you can all think of me working! And I can think of you all having fun!

Anyway hi to everyone else - need to start getting ready for work. Have a wonderful day to you all,

Hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Right, Sun, and she can hike and search for arrowheads with Fen. If she can keep up!
                                You work too hard, old lady! :H Can't you ask for no clopens? You should have enough status there for THAT, and it would help you so much! I'm sorry you were so tired, really, and Fen is right about her cat. So glad, Fen, you're going to work it out. Better than boarding anyway.
                                My maid Tay is cleaning, and JC is cutting our acres of grass. Hubs just doesn't have time with his schedule, and they owe us that.
                                Think my MIL is at it again. Tip is angry with me since she thinks I'm giving the ex-B $1000 a month to see the girls. They also went to see her yesterday, and didn't invite me. I'd even have ridden with the CrytKeeper to do that. They NEVER go, but they'll drive to my cabin 40 minutes away to pick up a VW they had given Tip and he hounded her till he got it back. ARRRRGH. I'm telling Hubs if that is where it came from, and he DAMN well better stop it. She gets EVERYTHING wrong, and it's causing me trouble. She told Hub's cousin I was talking about him, then he went around talking to others who told him the same thing, and that I'd talked about his children. I denied it, of course, but he wouldn't believe it, and didn't speak for years. Always the same thing. I was finally proven right, but he never apologized. I can forgive, but forgetting is impossible for anyone.
                                Sorry for the whine. Just REALLY pissed off right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X