The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick check in. Work is STRESSFUL today. Don't want to get caught not working.

Have a great day folks. :l:h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

uh oh Nora....what's going on at work
      NO AB today and NO HEADACHE!!!!!! YAY
      guess I'll break it in half.......tomorrow....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Too much work to get done. Not enough production people. No luck hiring people. Trying to do everything. Just the usual. :H

Hey- Mama, how about taking half or a quarter at night so you sleep thru the headache?????:h
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Finally, you're all up...except for Rubes! Anybody know where she's at?

Comment

Mama, maybe a half a tab every other day?

Comment

ATL, is there some sort of exercise that makes you feel good? I love x-country skiing in the winter, and if you get me near some oceanfront with a boogie-board, I won't come out of the water until I'm exhausted. Stuff that's so fun you can't bear not to do it? Mrs. Fen loves to bicycle, so we take a 13.5 mile spin around the lake by our house every weekend.

You could get a fitbit, too...those things make you really competitive to try and get x amount of steps or flights of stairs in during a day. I love mine!

Comment

Sorry, guys. Had a late start in leave in abou 30 mins. VERY bad morning, since I wake with no pain meds in my system, the pain wakes me. TG I'll see a doc later. Tay and JC are taking me so I can continue my pain meds.
                Nora, dear, I understand all to well what you're going through. Hubs is doing 3 peoples work and is slammed. His co-worker who has cancer had 90% of his liver removed, and we pray they got it all. Pray for him. His wife is also an alcholic. She's been to numerous treatments, comes home and drinks. Sad. But take care of yourself, OK. We love you. Keep up the work-outs, they will give you energy, and eat lots of healthy, low calorie food. Diet coke adds pounds. Try to limit them to no more than 1 an hour or more, and drink lots of water between. It flushes the body.
                Sun, glad you survive the clopens. Now, enjoy some time, OK?
                ATL, keep making time for you, and stay on your plan. You can do it!!
                Fen, will send you those link when I get back. Don't know how long it will take today. Wishing good news with FIL, sweetie.
                Everyone else, love you. Gotta run and close up my house. Later loves.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi - just in from the garden. have finished playing with the mix in the 3rd raised bed, have weeded the bit along by the driveway under (near) the kitchen window and am now starting on the bit near the birdbath! feeling good so far!! Weather lovely and Rubes - THIS IS my resting!!!! LOL I love being outside and will go until my body tells me to stop. I am in my element out there and so far have resisted buying too many plants until i get the weeding finished and the beds ready!!

Jan - so happy your headache has gone. YEAH! Nora - we get so many applications that we can't keep up with them but have no openings. It keeps us busy though! I love being busy!

back outside! back later

hugs, Sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fen-- I don't dislike exercise actually-- it is more that with the health issues it is hard to get into a groove with it-- if I have days where I don't feel bad I feel like I want to do anything else. I try to do stuff to keep the house going, and to volunteer, for Luke and his activities etc. So on the days when I am in lots of discomfort I am more thinking of getting through the day. I think in reality that my eating habits are 80 to 90 per cent of the issue any way and I know I slip there all the time. That I can icontrol. I may not be able to control if I have a headache or something but I can control what I eat. Today I have done well so far-- homemade soup and decaffeinated tea was my lunch and fruit was my breakfast ( I never like to eat a ton in the a.m.)I did take a nap and that was nice. Was just cracking up-- my cousin went on a rant and told me he was on a 12 step program and was starting at the last step! Apparently he has been calling up all his relatives and going off on them-- no idea why exactly-- so far I have not gotten it but my dad was saying he is coming to visit them this afternoon and they are bracing for it.

Time to get carpool. So sorry for the pain Ruby. You poor lady-- I pray for your sweet self!

Comment

Just chewed Tay a new one. Told her to come BF 2 she got ther 15 mins late. Had to drive thru worst traffic in county and was 15 min late. And SHE couldn't understand why I was upset. BC it wasn't about her. Hubs is furious. Waiting now but there a zillion people here. I'm calm. He'll handle it. She doesnt know what she stepped in.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1294818 wrote: Just chewed Tay a new one. Told her to come BF 2 she got ther 15 mins late. Had to drive thru worst traffic in county and was 15 min late. And SHE couldn't understand why I was upset. BC it wasn't about her. Hubs is furious. Waiting now but there a zillion people here. I'm calm. He'll handle it. She doesnt know what she stepped in.
                        Rubes...:l

Comment

Oh Ruby - I'm so sorry. Let us know what the dr says. :l:h
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

H E L L O

And now that I've found a bit of space to breath, I imagine everyone has left. Taken their balls and bats and gone home. For dinner.

(I remember (sort of) when I was little playing outside in the neighbourhood for hours after school with the other kids. My mother had a vague idea of where her cell-less children were I guess but never had to know exactly. We knew it was dinner time when she stood out on the porch and yelled for us to come in. My gawd I can't imagine letting my kids out loose, particularly without a cell phone. Just not done these days, is it?)

Ah, well. Even if no one is here I got to have a small rant. I've always enjoyed my own company really. I can keep myself amused for hours. I love it when people complain of being bored. I don't even know what that is. How could anyone possibly be bored? (Unless they were reading this. I guess that would qualify as boring.)

I'm going now to change my avatar. I think it is scaring people off. It's either that or the insane manner in which I carry on. All by myself.
                            Coco

Comment

Coco, it's so great to see you again!

I remember the good old days, lol. We spent the summers running around all day. Our folks would holler at us from our front porches when the street lights came on.

Would you like some sushi?

Comment

Just dropping by to say hello........Hope everyone is coping ! Keep Jamin' man !
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X