The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a fly by here, Paula, but I'm SO happy for you. Stay with us and we'll help you along. You did great!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Howdy everyone.....just checking in...Hope everyone is doping well. Keep jamin' man.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Paula!!! Good for you. That's the way to do it. :goodjob:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Tony - how are you doing???
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Definitely - PIX, MAMA, PIX!!
            Coco

Comment

Hey everyone - good job Paula - great to hear! Rubes - take things very easy - no more moving than you have to do. fen - sorry about J's dad - please catch us up. Hi Co-Co - lovely to see you.....

hate to post and run but am off to a BBQ that has been moved to an indoor venue 'cos it is cold and pouring with rain here. it is for my eldest daughter and hubs who are moving on Sunday. Got to fly - back later,

love and hugs, Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad... I'm hot for teacher!!!!

Love them!!! Oh lord-- I have to say-- I would even have to be on AB to resist a beer in the face of Diamond Dave!

Comment

I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad... I'm hot for teacher!!!!

Love them!!! Oh lord-- I have to say-- I would even have to be on AB to resist a beer in the face of Diamond Dave!

Comment

ATLThrash;1296352 wrote: I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad... I'm hot for teacher!!!!

i guess you have it bad to post it twice and i love that song too ..lol
                    well its been a busy day packing and getting everything ready for sale and what we will hold on too ... and sometime next week my ex will have things ready to sale all the cars and rv ..but we are doing fine over here ... thinking the shock of everything is coming to an understanding where things are going to go ..
                    well have a great weekend one and all and just hang in there love and big hugs sweet things
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Don't forget the fan, T! :H
                      ATL, too funny! Honey, we all need to have our dreams. Think of him when you're trying to fall asleep. He sounds like a real hottie. I haven't seen one in ages.
                      I'm sorry sorry sorry to whinge, but tried to do most minimal things today and I could scream with the pain. There's no way to get comfortable. Told Hubs I feel so guilty complaining, and he looked shocked and said 'What did I say?!' :H Poor thing thinks he's responsible for everything! But if I'm no better tomorrow he's taking me to urgent care or the ER. Don't know what they can do, but I'll try anything. Everyday is hell. Again, I'm sorry to take up so much on me when some of you have desperate problems with loved ones. I'll get through this.
                      Gotta figure out how I'll sleep tonight, or try to. Wish I had Birds hammock.
                      Sun, hope you have a great cookout despite the weather. What counts is the meaning and the company. I know it's bittersweet for you, but as I said, what a great excuse for a vacation!!! Put in for vacation at Christmas now and go there. What a great gift.
                      Later all.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Back to let Sun know the National Weather Service has issued a rare 24 hour in advance warning for devasting storms from Oklahoma to Illinois tomorrow. It's been years since they've done this, but use the words 'dire, devastating, killer' in their strongest language. They have been trying to get people so used to warnings to take this one seriously. Better safe than sorry, and certainly not weather to ignore. For this year because of the weather patterns, warm winter, they are predicting record 'super storms' and I believe it, given the change in weather the last year. Please take this seriously, Sun. You are NOT superwoman, as much as you try to be. Take care, dear. I love you!
                        Please read this, Sun.

Forecasters say Saturday storms 'life threatening' - Welcome to Charter.net
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Ruby - you are SO funny - PUT IN FOR VACATION when I am a manager in retail - at Christmas ???????????? Oh yes - right !!!!!! I will get right on that. How funny. obviously the pain you are in has knocked a few screws loose - so I will just pretend you tried to make a joke!! ROTFLMBO !!!!!

On a more serious note - I hadn't heard about the storms and will check it out - thank you for the warning. I will take it seriously. will be in work at 6.00 am tomorrow but we have a good emergency warning system there and I shall keep an eye on the internet too. Thank you for the heads up. I love you too. So sorry you are still in such awful pain - it should be easing up really - I don't now what the ER could do to help you - maybe they have missed something and there is more there than they know? I so feel for you my friend :l I so wish there was something I could do to help - all i can do is send hugs and love and healing thoughts your way.

Am home from the BBQ and am getting ready for bed. Well - hope to be in bed by 9.00 with getting up at 4.00 anyway. Have just set up a webcam for my Skype. My mum keeps complaining 'cos I got her one when I was in UK and BOB (big Old Brother complains 'cos he has one too so i finally got one and now with eldest daughter and grands living in FL as from Sunday, it will be nice to see the grands on Skype too - youngest is getting her sister a webcam to take with her, so we can all see each other when we chat!

Anyway - love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just home - rode the exercise bike for 17 minutes. Rode it for 6 this morning. So, that's a little bit of a workout. :H

Ruby - I know how much you hate to take your pain meds but you really are going to have to with this. I'm so sorry for how much pain you are in. :l

ATL - you made me laugh today.

Sun - Enjoy your dinner.

Roger - thinking of you dear friend. :h:h
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Cross post Nora - GO YOU for riding your exercise Bike - Yahoo!!!!!

Comment

Sun, the doc thought I had a broken back but couldn't find proof. Hubs believes there's more too, especially in my spine. I've had broken ribs several times, and they are horrible for weeks, but this has been even a notch above them. I just don't know. The ER can give me a stronger med or a shot to help on the spot. Of course when it wears off it will be the same. I just feel so bad for complaining and not being able to do anything around the house and everything falling apart. I'm letting everyone down. Please don't try to tell me this is irrational because I know, it's just how I'm made.
                                Please do watch the weather, dear Sun. I hope it's nothing, but if it's not, I want you aware.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X