The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary ! ( For Real ! Ha!) We had a great party over at one of my wife's cousins Yuaht Club...Fun was had by all ! When my nephew finishes setting up the photos, I'll send you some pics. Keep Jamin' man ! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Congratulations Tony!!

Comment

Congratulations Tony!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Going to be 35 for us in December. Of course, I was a child when we married. :H

Hopeful - So happy to see you! I sure hope the antibiotics kick in soon.

Bird - you must have scared that bird! :H I saw a couple birds having sex today. Unusual to see.

Gina - good to see you! How are you doing?
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Update from Fennel

I just got a note from Fennel. They are still at Hilton Head and waiting. They couldn't fly out yet because of storms and now her BIL has told them to hold up. Her FIL is not at death's door yet. He seems to be having some improvement. He even ate!!! They were talking about sending him to a hospice yesterday but today have even discussed sending him home tomorrow.
          Fen & Mrs Fen are, of course, exhausted. They are on an emotional rollercoaster. Fen wanted me to be sure to keep you all posted though.
          More prayers please! For all of them.....
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thank you for the update Nora. I believe prayer helps. Sleepy sleepy..cmon 9;30...

Comment

Bird - it's only 5:30 here and I'm thinking about bed. :H
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Haha Nora..I am always trying to fill in the time!!

Comment

Storms rolling through here and dogs going crazy. Put thunder shirt on Ben which helps. Fen - thanks for letting Nora know - please keep us updated. It is 8.00 here and I am going to try to go to bed. After putting thundershirt on ben I am hoping to get some sleep!! It has calmed him down somewhat but now daisy who can't even hear the thunder, is starting to go crazy!!! Maybe she wants a thundershirt!! Off to get ready for bed. love and hugs to all,

Sun XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sleep well Sun - hope the dogs will calm down.

Bird - I just told Scott that I'm going to bed early. :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So good to have you all here sharing your day. I have to try and sleep so sorry I can't talk to everyone. Tomorrow, I promise.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - feel better :l:l:h:h
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

home from nana's and exhausted
                          thanks for the fen update
                          be safe Sunni and love to everyone else
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning loves. Hope everyone came through the night safely. Sun, I was worried about you and the storms. They devastated the states west of you, tornadoes popping up faster than they could post them. Hope you and the dogs are ok.
                            Any word from Fen? I hope they got home safely.
                            Nora, your the only one not in dire straits right now. Have a great day.
                            MB, T, hope there'll be some sunshine in your day. You need it right now.
                            Trying to move a bit. Did I say how sleeping sitting up sucks?:H
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mimi
                              when can you get back into your bed??
                              I cannot sleep anywhere else.......
                              sipping coffee and getting ready to face the week
                              btw....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TONY!!!!
                              thinking of you Rog.....
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
                                Sun what is a thunder shirt?...Rubes my Dad used to sleep with his eyes open sometimes, they taught this in the army. Hope you can get in bed soon...have a good day at work MB. I may not go in, well I never do on Mondays...not wanting to write that article, will have to take stuff apart and take pics while I put it back together blah...later

Comment

Working...
                                X