The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATL - How about something along the lines that you can't pinpoint down the time that he'll be singing and you would hate for them to have to drive out just to find out that they've missed it or waiting for hours for his performance??? You'll invite them next time when it's more structured.
    Sorry that you have to deal with that. What a pain.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Unfortunately I know and so do they-- it's just not that big of a deal-- I just don't want her here for 3 days for a 20 to 30 minute performance-- I will be cooki g cleaning and dealing with her and that stresses me out!

Comment

3 days!?!?!?!?!?! Oh my gosh! Ok - let me put on my thinking cap! We'll think of something. :H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
          Have to drive the kids to school so will check in early...Rubes, your pic was looking like a car accident. You must be in a great deal of pain, gosh....Fenn that is cool. I know drinking wastes so much time doesnt it?....Atl I cant think of anything to tell her....morning Nora...MB where are the pics?

Comment

Hi all, wishing you a good day, 5days for me fingers crossed,!!

Comment

Good Morning all - Paula - FIVE DAYS??? AWESOME !!!!! Wish you would tell us a little more about you......

Hi Bird - I am with you as far as telling ATL something to say.... I am not good at coming up with stuff like that!! ATL I understand your quandry but am at a loss for what to suggest to say - I would plan it all out in my head and then would blurt out the truth when it came to it!!

Fen - so pleased you all have a little more time - it makes things somewhat easier I think - so you and mrs. are at Hilton head or in Chicago now? I feel for MR. having to have chemo though..... :l Your walk sounded wonderful.

Jan - did you have a wonderful eveing? we are waiting to hear about it!! And pics would be an added bonus!!

Ruby - you are off to the docs today - hope they can find anything else for the reason that you are having so much pain...... hugs to you sweetie :l

I am off today and despite not getting to sleep until 1.00. woke up at 6.00 feeling wide awake so got up. Will attack a pile of paperwork and then start in the garden later. It is chilly out there right now.....

Love and hugs to all, Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am here with so mush hairspray in my hair that birds could nest.
                ATL - tell her the concert got cancelled.....
                YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE CONCERT...it was on the top 3 I have ever been too...
                I love that era of rock and I danced and sang like a maniac the entire time while bret sat there and watched me in amazement. He had a blast...he;s just not a psych dancer like I am.
                DLR DID THE SPLITS......straight down to the floor and the audience went nuts. and Eddie.....what can i say....he is a god.....he did a 20 minute guitar solo that was insane....pure rock history
                Bird....Alex did a 10 minute drum solo that brought the house down....
                and what was really weird is that Kool and the Gang was the warm up band......not a twosome I would have put together......but they were really good too....
                I am tired and everything hurts from dancing, but it was a much needed night out....
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OH.....AND I DRANK NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF DEMON JUICE......

Comment

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to say hello and stay in contact. Bad night last night...just really frustrated with myself! Wishing you all a great day!
                    Hope :h

Comment

I was wondering if they would lose the rock cred due to Kool and the the Gang. Has old Woolfie slimmed down any? Believe me, I wanted to say the thing was canceled but that one is too much of a whopper for me-- I think I am just gonna have to straight up say I don't want company and take the fall out. Oh how I dread this confrontation-- but this may be a good place for email!

Comment

talk to us Hope....what had you frustrated? Did you drink....want us to come kill someone for you?
                        We have been hired out before.....

Comment

Wolfie is still pretty big, but a little slimmer...you can tell he is Valerie Bertinelli's son.....it was sweet at the end of the concert cause Eddie went over and kissed him...
                          I would lie my ass off rather than start a s**t storm of criticism...you don;t need it right now and it will just cause hurt feelings, ATL.....
                          what was weird was everyone had their hair all cut short.....

Comment

Wow, you all go wild when I stop posting. I feel like a filler who just keeps the thread on the first page! :H Gonna shut up now.
                            Mom, just tell us. There is no judgement. We'll give you all kinds of advice, some senseless and useless, but all from the heart. Most of us have started over so many times we don't have enough fingers and toes to count them. So just pour it out. Guarantee unless you went out an murdered a schoolyard full of toddlers with an Uzi, we've heard it or been there before. CAUTION: This is a work in progress zone, OK? Or if you don't want to post it publicly, PM one of us, and we'll work on it, OK? You ARE among friends here who want to help.
                            Paula, awesome! I'm ringing my dinner bell for you today!! Something I've never shared, but when there's a big event, I have an antique dinner bell on a post outside, the my late Daddy gave me, and I ring it, up here in the solitude, when something wonderful happens. I used to use it, 20 years ago, to call my children to supper. Ahh, those simple days when I could let them just roam these woods.
                            Fen, your description was so moving I felt I was there. Things sound great for you.
                            MB, I would expect nothing less from you at a concert. ROCK OUT!! It was good for you and Brett.
                            Bird, my fav oldies was Andy Griffith. Have the DVD's and we watch them often.
                            Sorry, have to lie back down. Will talk to the rest of you later.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I agree I don't need it but she would find out that lie too easily. I actually think Eddie and Val look alike. Did DLR have that strange grin on his face? That was the only thing that bugged me the last time I saw them-- the grin was bizarre. I really need to get motivated-- I am just a slug today

Comment

Hopeful mom;1298501 wrote: Good morning everyone. Just wanted to say hello and stay in contact. Bad night last night...just really frustrated with myself! Wishing you all a great day!
                                Oh Hopeful - whatever happened, no worries - just start again!! No judging here. No explanations needed either unless you want to - we are always here to support you - hugs to you and have a wonderful day :l

jan - so awesome that you had such a good time!! I can still hear the music ringing in my head- LOL SO happy for you - laughed about Brett just sitting there watching you. I can see you in my head though!!

Rubes - yeah, like you are a filler - right! This thread would never be the same without you and you know it - you just like to hear it - ROTFLMBO !!! Go and rest now - what time is the doctors appt??

Hugs to all, Sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X