The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, Kitty, we are SO happy to have you post here. And glad we've helped in some way to inspire you. You are not alone. We're here. And ALL of us have felt in some way or another what you are feeling now. This is a battle. Some of us are winning, some still struggling, but working together to help each other get to live a better life. You are young yet, and there is SO much good ahead. This can be done, and people are doing it. Yes, you'll always have the past, but can you change that? Or predict the future? No, we have to get through THIS day, and rebuild what we've lost. Many of us have, dear, and you can too. This can be just an ugly chapter in your past, and your future can we whatever you want.
    Fen, how lovely. I just KNEW he would cherish having you both in the house. The days when people are shut away, and others don't know what to do for them, become even longer and more painful. You brought him so much more than a visit and and cleaning. We'll be with you through this.
    Paula, I'm so glad you've accepted and come to peace. That doesn't mean you don't care, won't grieve, but that you can accept what is coming with understanding. You want what's best for your sister. We're here to help.
    ATL, certainly hope the headaches get better, love. Look in to all your possibilities.
    DUH, Sunny. Now it all hurts. Lesson learned. Guess what? Your hand is bigger than your wrist. Who knew? How did you make out last night, really. Get a lot of rest today, PLEASE!!
    Talked to MB earlier, the meetings have started. She's fine and misses us.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning Jammers ! Hope everyone is coping today..........or is it too early to tell ! Ha! That's my return salutation when someone ask how I'm doing.....(Too early to tell....Ha!) Nice day today.......keep jamin', man ! Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mornin' you devil, you. How's the family?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

They are all gone ! Ha! The 2 dogs are here to keep me company Ruby.....Ha!
          Brief on my kids going ons.
          Tenley (daughter)....This week end she's entered in The UM Horse show, it's Maryland Day. She was selected to work on a research project this summer having to do with enviremtal stuff" Ha! She will get published at the end of the project "The Hudson Project".
          Tony (#1 son) I hope he finishes collage by the end of this year....and begins a teaching career !
          Stephen (youngest) Wants to join the Coast Gaurd Res. Wants them to pay for his collage.
          That's it in a nut shell.....take care Tony
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

How about sis and Momma, Tony? You are such a good son and and brother? You don't need to be out looking for work, do you? Your life is so full, with such a loving family. And your jokes ain't bad either, Yankee bubba!!!:H
            Fen must be back. She's out on the back handrail tormenting my dogs and trying to 'theive' more food. Can barely drag that belly around now!! Well, once again, Hubs has decided to prove his superiority. He's getting a big galvanized trash tin to keep the dogfood in instead of the plastic one Fen and kin have gnawed to death!!
            sigpic

Comment

So hubs thinks he is helping by taking out the trash when he left for Iowa this morning-- but instead of taking the trashcan down to the street genius there takes the trash BAG. Yep you guessed it-- dogs got into it (when is he going to realize we live in the southern US--people have strays all over the place?), trash all over the street and the HOA president at my door at 7 a.m. fit to be tied because the stuff is in his yard (seems he has caught on that Dekalb sanitation is not gonna hand pick the refuse out of his bushes). So that was my morning-- hand picking trash out of pricker bushes..mentioned that to hubs when he called when he landed a few moments ago that he might want to just drag the can down, because the trash guys had to lift it anyway-- and he hung up on me because he said I was "chewing him out"! What a big baby!

Ruby-- only a slight rebounder today. That's good. was expecting more. Fingers crossed on that one. Drinking lots of water and hoping it will stay this way. making your 3 bean soup and adding a little ham in it. I find I prefer to eat a bowl of soup myself when I don't have to cook for all of us. Mark is gone rest of the week and I have so many left overs I can feed Luke a variety from that and cut down on that work. Want to get myself feeling better so I can go observe field day tomorrow outdoors at Luke's school-- all outdoors so I need to be headache free or close to as the light is a pain trigger as is wind and Lord we had that yesterday. By the way Ruby I forgot to tell you about what I saw at CVS when I went to get my paltry 10 meds Sunday. You know they check a book and write your drivers license number down and all that-- I meant they make you feel like a real junkie-- any way-- there was a guy behind me-- he looked jumpy as a cat-- came in, announced his name-- and announced the generic name for demerol (meperidine) when she asked what the prescription was (she could not immediaterly locate it) -- as if that would somehow make him look less jumpy or something-- starts telling her he has "lower back pain'-- I think that is what they all tell the doctor-- I mean he may really have it but he went on and on-- she finds the script-- I am in my car getting situated and he is not out of that store 5 minutes in his old king cab before he appears to be tearing into those pills with 2 other folks and splitting them up-- I clearly saw that-- he handed several to a young gal and then several to a guy. And legitimate doctors have to be afraid because of these types! I guess it could be legit but sure looked strange to me. Enough of the gossiping....LOL!

Time to try to get some things going-- we are having the utside of the house repainted starting tomorrow and I was informed I must move all the plants etc-- I am considering telling them to move them all-- except this is a friend of Mark's and I do not want to be in the middle. Our patio furniture is rusting (shocker-- in the sunny and humid south??) and I am considering the old rustoleum project but I don't want to trigger a headache before that field day. Plus , isn't the outside of a house a man's lair (ha)?? (yeah-- keep telling myself that)

Comment

Thanks Ruby.....taking my mom and sis to here doctors appointment tomorrow at Johns Hopkins.
                I keep getting job offers from the VA but they're more that I want to do. (You know I'm on disability with the VA ). If the right thing comes around...maybe.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, you are 'working' the right job where you are. And it's meaningful.
                  ATL, I understand that. Hubs hung up on me once, for much the same reason, and I called him back and told him if he ever did it again I'd create a new holder for his cellphone!! They are clueless about this crap. Next time, HIRE someone to come clean up the mess, and give him the bill with a bow on it.
                  Glad the headache was better. Wear your sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat, maybe even one of those cute little fold-up chairs with an umbrella over it, and walk your on walk, girl. You don't owe an explanation to people who look at you for excuses to gossip and you don't even like anyway. I've been really looking for the newest treatment for migraines, and stress comes out as an instigator a lot. I've had maybe 3 in all my life, so can't imagine dealing with as many as you. Want me to come up there and straighten out that big baby in your life who doesn't want to grow up? Do any of us?
                  Oh, and hire a kid to move the plants. They need the money and you don't need the crap. Save the bill to go with the trash bill.
                  sigpic

Comment

I. Sorry all,

Hubs has been working a lot and is tired. I guess ....believe it or not..... I??? Have naughty thoughts on the brain. :H:excuse-me

Comment

G, go to bed, RIGHT NOW. We'll talk about this later, OK? We got it, this a bad time for you, so get some sleep, please. You've been under a lot of stress lately in your life, and you cracked a bit. Don't make it worse. Throw out all the AL, drink a lot of water, and lie down, please, dear. We'll be here when G comes back, OK?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it is the painters job though if there was a teen nearby I would hire them-- we have adults or Lukes age right here-- I say it's part of their service-- theres not many of them I don't think-- maybe 10 max. There are some flower boxes that need unhooking -- I need to ask about those . This actually gives me an excuse to get some new outdoor cushions and rugs!

Comment

Hello again. I don't have much time because I am at work but I wanted to thank everyone again for making me feel welcome. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night but that was all. I guess it's better than the whole bottle or more that I used to drink. I hope someday to get completely sober like you kind people are.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!

RUBY!!!!!! It was a joke you know? A joke!!!!!!!

Look at the time of day of the post.... REALLY?????? WOW... I was playing back at your former comment .... Not drinking. ....... WOW???!!!!!

CALM DOWN. G

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO LAY DOWN!!!!!!!!!! TAKE A PILL OR WHATEVER??????

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING? I HAVE SEEN MMMMMAAAAANNNYYY. INAPPROPRIATE REMARKS SAID IN JEST! LIKE TO????? SAY ROG!!!! NOW I AM BEING CRITICIZED BY RUBY????. WTF RUBY?

YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF ROYALLY!!!

Comment

Hoping - So great to see you again!!!! Great job on only a couple of glasses of wine. :goodjob: I'm at work too so I'll check back later. But, I'm glad that you have decided to join us here. :l

Gina & Ruby - Just a little misunderstanding. I think G was talking about sex. :H
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X