The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just learned how to use that ignore feature -- am I right that I will not have to see the posters vitriol at all on this thread or any other if I put them on that list? What about PMs? I would prefer not to engage all the way around. But I am still a bit leery-- guess time will tell.
    Sun-- I am sorry about your pet. I found hubs cat who had been with him for 18 years curled up in the back of his closet dead when Luke was 3-- hubs was on a trip-- I had to try to figure out how to move the cat so Luke would not see then 3 days later hubs other cat began bleeding from it's mouth (he apparently had cancer of some type) while watching Luke play and we had to take him to be put down-- traumatic stuff I know-- Luke still speaks of that.

Fen-- how is J?
    May not post a ton for a while but I will try to work my way back in. Son is testing for green belt today in karate. Hubs is still gone to Iowa -- representing another one of the Warren Buffett companies up in the Midwest in arbitrations--eating at a ton of chain restaurants he says :-)!

Comment

Ok - thanks for being here my friends. I do love you with all my heart.

Ruby - I love you friend with all my heart!

Busy at work so can't stay on here. I'll be back when I can.

Don't think I'll be able to take Naltrexone unless I want to be a zombie. So, think I'll skip it for now. Antabuse does the job anyway.

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am gonna answer you here Ruby because I know one way or another, you will see it or one of your minions will let you know what I said.

I AM living my own life thank you very much, I am honest and true to myself. I do not constantly crave attention, complain about how ill/tired/busy I am in every post. I do not post pics of my houses at every possible opportunity, I do not try to make myself out to be such a wonderful, loving giving person either.I honestly believe that you think you will be canonized some day.....remember self praise is no praise at all and having a few dedicated followers who hang off your every word does not a saint make.

Do you honestly think that it is just me, Stirls and Zen? Do you honestly think that? You have no idea how many other people share the same view.......

Do you think before you post? Do you read back or do you just wade in there and post anyway. You accused Georgie of being pissed the other day........how insulting is that? Go to bed like a good girl....who the hell do you think you are? Her Mother? I see your posts on other threads and to be honest most of the time you have not even read what the person before has said. But you post anyway.

NOBODY asked you to leave yet I knew there would be a "pity me" leaving post, I knew you also would not be gone for long and you would HAVE to mention the BARRAGE of begging pm's and calls you have gotten from your friends on this thread.

It's all too predictable and very sad. I don't imagine you have the wonderful life you say you do, otherwise you would not be trying to big yerself up at every available opportunity.

I am not afraid of you Ruby or of posting on your thread to say that I think, I speak for myself and a number of others too.

Play whatever game you like, could not give a wank but I aint hiding behind cryptic posts on the @**&^% thread. And no, I am not crazy, but I am honest.

Nuff said.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

STOP IT!!!
          PLEASE!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ATL - great job for the green belt!!! Does he like it? Our nephews whole family is doing tai kwan do and they really enjoy it! Their kids had started doing it (10 years old) and then nephew and wife started up.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yes..ATL - good job for Luke!!

Comment

The infection has already happened ............This once helpful thread will probably just die away. It's a shame. that those that were never really a part of this thread have done this to it. Hope we can recover.......
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

mama bear;1304976 wrote: STOP IT!!!
                  PLEASE!!
                  MB, I have no issue with you, I think you are a lovely person and I know you hate drama but I just want to say my piece and be honest.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

How dare "I" talk about people???
                    and NO...fyi...I wasn't talking about you
                    I have a life and am dropping this crap.....
                    post away...you will be ignored

Comment

good bye

Comment

rubywillow;1304300 wrote: Loved the batting practice, Bob. Wish you were happier, but life is hard for so many right now. You'll find your place, friend.
                        All my great people here, I've had enough. I've been called every name in the book, and every one of my obvious character flaws has been exploited. I'm so sorry I've caused you all trouble, problems, here . I never meant to be pompous, arrogant, and better than anyone. I don't have the answers. I never have. This place has been my friend, my first place to check on others when I get up and when I go to bed. Please believe I never meant any harm, and I honestly only posted about my life because I'm happy with it, and it's a testament to what can be done in sobriety. But now is the time. I can't take these assaults anymore. My days are ruined before I can even get up. I know my paintings are a joke, I know my houses are a joke, I know my sobriety is a joke. I know I brag about my family too much, always have, but that are the reason for my sobriety, and I'd rather have them than this torment.
                        I will keep up with my wonderful friends here. I love you all dearly, and you've been my staunchest supporters. But when I'm a detriment instead of a compliment here, it's time to move on. I'll be in touch with you, just not here. This place has changed, along with the people I've tried to befriend. I'm not doing anything but causing problems. I hate to let the haters win, and believe me, they're here. I am what I am, have always been, but too many have have read me as a poser, a closet drunk, etc. So it's better I go now than later. I'm happy with myself, and I'm sorry others take issue. But this is JUST not worth it.
                        All my love and support, friends. I'm only a phone call away.
                        One, Stirly, Zen, Georgie, you got your wish. I'm gone. Find someone else to hate.
                        Why are posts like the one above OK? And, it is not unusual to see posts where Ruby calls out other members and then plays victim. I applaud Zeny and Oney for finally speaking out, enough is enough! This is the MWO board and ALL ARE WELCOME! Nobody here "Owns" a thread and no one is any better than any other. We are all here for a reason! I am tired of the crap that goes on in this thread. The constant bragging or complaining by a couple of posters. The regular degrading of the rest of this site and members here. This is ugly and pure nonsense! I am over 4 years AF and living a wonderful sober life, thanks to MWO. Oney has been a huge support to me, as have Zeny and Stirly and many others.

I agree that there are members of this thread who are always pleasant and non-judgmental but there are others who act childish and "clickish" and that is nonsense!

By the way, this sort of episode is not new. Ruby starts crap, a member responds and Ruby claims to be the innocent victim and her minions come out and attack. Enough is enough!

MBear, if you want an "Exclusive Thread", for just "The Family".....perhaps you need to start your own site. If not, then live up to your claims of being "loving", "supportive" and "non-judgemental" to ALL Members here and let each one of you speak for yourselves and this includes, Ruby!

Thanks for hearing me out,
                        Kate
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Mama - are you back in the groove after your trip? How often do you travel? Luckily I don't have to do any traveling on my job.

IAD - I had to laugh about your son. Yep - he'd better rethink the whole prom thing. :H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

STOP IT EVERYONE
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

...and so...children, everyone left this thread- and that was the end of it. -phew-

(I have to say that the reason I didn't continue on this thread was I felt overshadowed by others here- and that the "core" of the group was just too tight and I felt like what I said didn't matter-truth be told- )

Also, Sunni- my condolences, as well, about Ben.
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

IAD;1304980 wrote: The infection has already happened ............This once helpful thread will probably just die away. It's a shame. that those that were never really a part of this thread have done this to it. Hope we can recover.......
                                Thanks Tony. We are all here for support to stop drinking. I hope that we can get back to the purpose of this forum.
                                I tried to make that point the other night & my wording was not correct. I insulted people when that was not my intention at all. But, the bottom line is that I have an alcohol problem. I am using this MWO forum for support for my drinking.
                                I hope that we can continue to support each other. :l
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X