Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

I know you will Roger. Hang in there. :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

so nora how are things going with you and yours
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh dear - just woke up - had to really think about what day or if it was am or pm even!! Going to make a cup of millky coffee and go back go bed. A rather long day today! Feel wiped and yes, Mario was right - the Guinness didn't help - but I didn't have many - just enough to make me sleepy. Now I am going to have that decaf coffee and get back to bed. love and hugs all - early shift tomorrow.

Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nora and friends...meet you at "Dos Gatos"....Ha!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Dos Gatos it is Tony!! I could use a good truck meal. :H

Roger - not much going on here. Casey is graduating in a month. We're excited about that. My niece is flying in for the graduation so I'm happy about that.

Sunni - have a good sleep. :h
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning everyone. Ugh! Need to go and get ready for work. Hope you all have a wonderful day today - a NEW FRESH day!

Love and hugs to us all!!

Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just dropping in to say hello and wishing everyone a good day. I am feeling ok and pleased to say that I have not given too much thought to drinking. My sister remains critical but sleeping peacefully. She has had no food/fluids now for 5 days, in my experience this is a long time to survive. I am praying that she slips away peacefully, because her family are suffering.

Comment

Oh Paula - I am sorry - yes, I would imagine it won't be long - she will slip away peacefully I am sure and I am sending you lots of hugs and strength to deal with this. it is hard I know. You are dealing with it so well - love and hugs my dear :l

sun X

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Paula - my prayers are with you. I hope that your sister does slip away peacefully. I'm so sorry for your pain. :l

Sunni - hope you have a good day at work.

Mama - is today a day off for you? Maybe you're sleeping in.

Tony - see you at the truck. :H

Ruby, Hope, Hoping, ATL and everyone else.......Have a WONDERFUL DAY.

I'm late for work & got to run. Catch you all later. :h
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I slept in cause I drank last night....DAMN IT
                      just sat here at home and drank like a dumbass....no excuses......
                      back to day one
                      Nora is late for work????? Well I never....
                      I'll check in in a bit.....must have coffee...
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Excuse me, Mama! Are you insinuating that I am always late to work? :H:H

Sorry you drank kid. Back on the wagon today, ok? :l
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yep...back on the wagon....sigh
                          and I had a good stretch going....

Comment

Hey, everybody! I am so sorry I haven't checked in for so long. Kelly has kinda kept me updated with what all is going on. Sunni, I hope you are feeling better. Roger, how are things going with you? MB, don't feel like you have to start over. You have made so much progress. Ruby, Ruby...I have tried to call you back several times. Are you okay? I keep you all in my hearts and in my prayers. Kelly is coming to see me for 12 days! We are picking her up in New Orleans on Tuesday. I am so excited! I'm going to love on her and help her to feel better, then we are going to my brother's condo for a week in Florida. Wish all of you could come. Praying you all are doing well. I love you all!
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki - so happy to see you!!!! We miss you around here. Be sure to give Kelly a great big hug from me too. And have her give one to you from me too. :l
                              How are you feeling? How are the hands?
                              Have a wonderful time with Kelly.
                              Got to get back to work. :l
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

WOW Vicki...so good to see you sweetheart!!
                                Give lots of hugs to Kelly PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X