The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunni, I am terribly sorry about Ben. I know what heartbreak you must be feeling. MB, it is good to see you being strong and defending "the family". Nora, I'm doing fine. I had to have surgery since I've been gone, but I've almost recovered. I am totally shocked at what all I just read. What happened to the loving, encouraging family we had here? Why would you let the trouble makers run you out of here? Ruby, I am very concerned about you leaving and how you must be feeling. What a real shame! Why would anyone waste their time reading and participating in this nonsense. I'm so disappointed in what I have read. I love you all so much! Take care.
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

it's been crazy for sure.....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama - you home today? Hope you're feeling better.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yep...I am off on Friday

Comment

Hi everybody, sorry you drank MB, brush yourself down and start all over again.x Miss Ruby.

Comment

I miss Rubt too.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey there family .. sorry i wasnt able to get here first thing in the morning .. but was a hard night for me and got up early and started the yard sale and just been going strong and sell sell and then rain ..
                but anyway mama just do your best as always i know you do ..
                nora thats awsome ...
                paula sending love and hugs to you and yours ..
                vickiy baby so great to see you post and please dont worry what happen yesterday lets all live for today and move forward and well time for me to get going and clean up the yard to stay busy later gators
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger - hope you sold a million!!!! :l
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yep it was a good sale today and tomorrow will be even better ... i just wish i didnt have to do all this .. really it make me sad to see everything go..but such is life and we will surive ..

Comment

YAY Roger...finally some happy news here!!

Comment

Hi all - home from work. had to tell everyone at work about ben. Jan my dear - sorry you drank - but I understand. I was a basket case yesterday - totally. Had more than I usually do, and combined with no food and being upset over ben, didn't do too well. Oh well - today is another day. Vicki - so good to see you - how are you doing? was the surgery on your hands again? Are they any better? how lovely that Kelly is coming to see you and stay with you for 12 days - just awesome for both of you - wonderful! I am so happy for you both.

Rog - glad that the sale went well today - and hopefully the trend will continue. It must all be very hard for you - all I can do is send love and hugs to you and Sue. I am thinking of you my friends.

Hi there nora and paula - lovely to see you both - hugs and love to you both - staying strong I hope - or stronger than me anyway!!

Off to make a couple of calls - back later,

love, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well i just had this long post but lost it some how ... thats all i ever need sunshine is love and big hugs for you and others ... thankx sweet thing

Comment

Sunshine I'm really sorry to hear about Ben. I'm glad you take comfort in knowing he is with your precious Maggie.:l

Rog--I may be doing the same thing soon. So sorry--times are getting tougher all over. Hugs to you too.:l
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

TAKE A SEC AND LISTEN YOU MIGHT JUST FIND MEANING http://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8[/video]]Grateful Dead - So Many Roads (complete) - 7/9/95 - YouTube

Comment

NOW HERE REALLY SOMETHINMG TO LISTEN TO .. opps dame caps hehehe http://youtu.be/iQlBEKVibvs[/video]]Grateful Dead - Built To Last 1989 [HD] - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X