The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on down here rc and lets do it together and make it in anyway we can .. thats all sue and i are doing
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

http://youtu.be/3wzg9F3GSd4[/video]]Grateful Dead - Comes a Time - YouTube

Comment

home from dinner.....had a nice chat with Sun and talking to Ruby now
        she is sad
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

so who up for the next dance http://youtu.be/bQyci8_54gU[/video]]Grateful Dead - The Music Never Stopped - YouTube

Comment

http://youtu.be/0RMVMiR8aF4[/video]]Grateful Dead - US Blues - YouTube

Comment

oh here a must http://youtu.be/QzGWYShgmfk[/video]]Grateful Dead - The Wheel (Studio Version) - YouTube

Comment

Mama - Tell Ruby to get back over here. WE LOVE HER & MISS HER!!!!!!!!!
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I lost 5 lbs this week. Guess one good thing happened... Can't say I blame Ruby. When you are called out unprovoked... What would you do? She only ever helped me. And no-- I am not asking to be dogged on the one place I post regularly please!! Luke got the green belt. He was so happy. His choral concert is tomorrow at noon. I will record it. It is about 20 6 year old boys that sound like angels. Have a good evening.

Comment

thats is awsome post video atl

Comment

hey there nora ... but the news is that ruby will not be back and doesnt want to go thur this ever again so i guess they win 1 so let it be ... and we all know how to reach her if needed so the best thing we can do is not let this hold us down and keep gearing up and moving forward .. im here when i can and if anyone needs me ill send you my number ...love and big hugs ladies

Comment

YAY ATL!!! I was worried we had lost you!! Great job on the 5 lbs and the green belt!! Can't wait to see the video.
                        Hi Nora.....Ruby won't be back...but we all know how to reach her. She promised her husband.
                        So...I guess it's up to us now, but it won't be the same with her crazy butt here.

Comment

ATL - So happy that Luke got his green belt. FANTASTIC!!! Oh - I wish I could hear that chorus. I'll bet it's wonderful.
                          CONGRATULATIONS ON 5 LBS!!!!! Way to go!!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Roger - I'm so very sorry to hear that. I can't believe she won't be here. She has been such a great support to me. She knows when to kick me in the butt and get me back on track.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

consider me your ass kicker now friend
                              and I know you'll return the favor!

Comment

btw....Sun is feeling a little better and is scrubbing toilets!

Comment

Working...
                                X