The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is 4am, and I am sat here with my thoughts and memories, I have to tell my children, god it is so hard, glad I have this site, or who could I tell at this unearthly hour. Thank you for being here for me.

Comment

We are here, Paula. I just wish that I had words of comfort for you. No words can tell you how sorry I am.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ask the angels to be with you--they are waiting to comfort.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1306253 wrote: Ask the angels to be with you--they are waiting to comfort.
          RC - you are so right.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thank you you are so right, I am so relieved that she has gone and is without pain any longer, I love her so much I would not want her to suffer any longer, she was more like a mother to me than a sister. I am now going to go to bed, hopeful to get some sleep, thank you for your support.x

Comment

Try to get some sleep Paula. Thinking of you. xxoo
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Paula-- I am so sorry love, think though--- she is with you now as you are young and she is looking at you as you are laughing and giggling and she is at ultimate peace-- and now -- knowing this you are as well. Think of how you felt when you looked at your young ones--this is how she felt looking at you and how she feels now. it is so hard for us but I know you are in her dreams as she passes to the other side. I am thinking of you.

Comment

ATL - that was beautiful. :h
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

oh Paula.....I am so sorry...that happened so fast.
                    I feel bad I wasn;t here
                    touch base later, ok?
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh Paula - I have just got up and read about your sister - I am so sorry that you are going through this but at least your sister went peacefully. Know that she is at peace now and in no more pain. You and your family will need to be strong for each other, to be there for each other and to cry with each other. I am sending you much strength, much love and many hugs my dear. My thoughts are with you and you are all in my prayers. :l:l:h

Love and hugs to you, Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

paula so sorry for your lost .. saying prayers for you and yours
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok...so...I mentioned to hubs that I would really like a puppy.Something that needs love and care and attention. I think it would be good for me. And Sun has inspired me.
                          Within a 2 minute span, he said I was an idiot, childish and irresponsible. WTF??
                          I told him I did not want to fight but he needed to be more careful when choosing his words.
                          sometimes I wonder if he isn;t part of the problem....
                          Paula - please check in when you get up
                          It was so nice to talk to you yesterday and Ruby is worrying about you
                          I wish she was here to tell me how to bury body parts around the yard.....

Comment

Oh Sun
                            I meant to tell you
                            my doctor told me about iherb.com
                            they vitamins and supplements there
                            All One is $34. Isn't that a good price
                            My doctor did bloodwork and wants me on b12 injections, d3, iron and something else....

Comment

Morning everyone.

Paula - thinking of you today. :l I hope you were able to manage some sleep.

Well - I've got to get ready for work so I'll check back in a bit. :h
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mama - I'm sorry that hubby talked to you like that. I'm glad that you told him that he needs to be more careful of his words. :l
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X