Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls only!!! cutest actor, singer, TV person and why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love U2 in fact i am obsessed, followed them all round Europe on their last tour (cost me a bloody fortune!!)..therefore i would have to say Bono...i just love his talent and charisma...i would marry him in a second...the obsession is prob obvious there!!! secondly would be James blunt....again it is the talent and meaning of the songs that get me..i also adore Chris martin of cold play...unfortunately they are all taken by gorgeous women...still i can but dream!!...me thinks i am attracted to musical talent..lol!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Peter Gabriel wins in my book. Nice looking (aging well), writes/sings great music, politically active (heart in right place). Wins "all around" title.

Close runner ups are Anderson Cooper for great blue eyes (although doesn't swing my way, rumor has it--sigh), and BonJovi for being absolutely fabulous EyeCandy.
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

joaquin phoenix....but only in walk the line
      mel Gibson ........in braveheart
      and that native american man in last of the mohicans, the one who played dan day lewis' brother
      brandon lee ............in the crow

Comment

and robert de niro in anything

Comment

Mathew McCaugnehey
          The guy who plays Luca on E.R.
          Anthony Hopkins (I know Im a little weird)!!!
          Tim McGraw

Comment

The hiiiiiills are alive with the sound ooooooof music. (Sorry girls, you just have to give me the satisfaction of invading the girls ONLY thread once ...

And by the way, the cutes actor (and I'm NOT gay only JEALOUS) is COLIN FIRTH
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

GATECRASH...AAAAHHHHHHHH

Dont know what to do now i'm here.....( Turning around and leaving )
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Matthew Fox ( from Lost)

Antonio Sabato Jr. (General Hospital long time ago....I don't know what he's doing these days)
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Oh and you asked why?

I'm sure you can see why.
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Mark Valley ..Boston Legal
                    George Clooney
                    Paul Leyden soap actor from ATWT sexy aussie!!
                    TOM BRADY How could I forget?!!

Comment

I am a sucker for the dimples and sexy smiles, not mention he got a great body so it is Matthew McCaugnehey as my choice.

Rachele, I have never seen these guys but agree with you on the Antonio Sabato . . Drop dead gorgeous man!

Comment

I have always been madly in love with Gregory Peck, even way back when I was just a teenager. He was the total package, but alas, I am way late, as he passed on. Bummer that.
                        L.
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Jude Law in anything really but The Holiday was extra nice.
                          niki

Comment

Johnny Deppe as Capt Jack Sparrow

Robert De Niro in anything at all ( fight ya for him Melon )

Mel Gibson wearing that black leather biking gear in Mad Max

Frank Sinatra back in the late sixties/early seventies, just stood casually at the microphone singing those songs and looking straight at you, God I've gone all shivery now!!!!
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am totally with Rachele (Imagine)!!! YOWSER! HOT HOT HOT!

Comment

Working...
                              X