good morning troops,

wishing you all a happy monday

Army thread monday 2nd April 2012

Good morning Jan and everyone else to come

Comment

Hiya Patty,
      howz life in paris?

is the "Moulen Rouge" still there?? (prob spelt wrong ! but I think you know what I mean ??)

Comment

ladyjan;1289903 wrote: Hiya Patty,
        howz life in paris?

is the "Moulen Rouge" still there?? (prob spelt wrong ! but I think you know what I mean ??)
        Still there. We took Tigger when he came to visit.
        Usual Monday morning running around. I'll be back after I get the kids ready and off to school. Only afternoon classes for me today.
        bacinabit x

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!

Wishing you all a very

Off to walk Freddie. See youz in a while.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1289912 wrote: Good morning Troopers!!

Wishing you all a very

Off to walk Freddie. See youz in a while.

Hiya Wirly-Stirly-girly :l
            Now you got me checking the calendar...
            was sure it was monday not tuesday..
            as I have work monday
            the 2nd.....! Today..

Got me worried i'd got it wrong again...

Comment

ladyjan;1289913 wrote: Hiya Wirly-Stirly-girly :l
              Now you got me checking the calendar...
              was sure it was monday not tuesday..
              as I have work monday
              the 2nd.....! Today..

Got me worried i'd got it wrong again...
              :H:HYou're right Jan. Second day of the month, not second day of the week. DUH! Up half the night with this darn cold. Picture corrected. Carry on.

Comment

stirly-girly;1289916 wrote: :H:HYou're right Jan. Second day of the month, not second day of the week. DUH! Up half the night with this darn cold. Picture corrected. Carry on.
                Hope you feel better real soon...:l
                good to see I'm not the only one that gets in a muddle....:H

I'm up last several nights, especially since sat night when I crashed my head against a metal post box..! I hate stiches especially in the head..:upset:

plus my Hernias come back..got doc this morn so hopefully get a painkiller jab and some tabs...

Comment

Good morning Jan, Expattie & Stirly

Hope you both feel better soon Jan & Stirly.

My sinuses are totally clogged today, so not feeling overly bouncy. Hopefully it'll clear up soon enough.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning. First day of the school holidays. We are gonna do some more work in the garden. And I might take tigger ice skating. If she can get through the morning without beating up her brother....
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

morning Tiggeroooonie & Pingu..

I hope you get unblocked soon...hate that when you can't breathe thru your nose, has it done your ears as well? come on bouncey ,bouncey :l

Pingu how old are your babes? I see your pics on FB and they look full of mischief, but also very sweet..

Comment

Morning army dull start here and it rained tru the night. More rain is forcast so think i'm in for the day catching up on housework. Sinuus is so uncomfortable i've still got it and my cough is bad in the morning. I hope you feel better Tipps Jan and stirly. Schools are off for Easter term here too. Time for coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1289918 wrote: Good morning Jan, Expattie & Stirly

Hope you both feel better soon Jan & Stirly.

My sinuses are totally clogged today, so not feeling overly bouncy. Hopefully it'll clear up soon enough.Hiya Tipster!! Hope you're unclogged too. Clogged up myself and don't much like it.:no: But it's luckily just a head cold, no complications, so I really shouldn't complain. Mr. Stirly is the one who's had a really rough time of it. Finally back to work today although I'm not totally convinced that he's ready. However, he was getting cabin fever and couldn't stand to be away from work any longer.
                          pingu1997;1289919 wrote:
                          Morning. First day of the school holidays. We are gonna do some more work in the garden. And I might take tigger ice skating. If she can get through the morning without beating up her brother....
                          :H:H Morning Pingu! You do have your hands full with that wee one, don't you? I would think the promise of ice skating if she behaves would be enough to keep her from picking on her brother.

:wavin: Foxy - enjoy your coffee. Off to make one myself.

Comment

Good morning, In work today,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning gang.

Comment

Working...
                              X