Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread monday 2nd April 2012

:wavin: yet again, Troopers!!!
    mollyka;1290148 wrote: :H showed all this to Joe --- he's chuffed he's so famous:HSeriously, after looking at the pic of you and Joe on FB (love your kitchen, BTW - it's bigger than our fecking apartment), it really could have been Joe in that field. I have to admit I love daffodils too. We only get skimpy bouquets of them here, no fields of them.
    mollyka;1290153 wrote: Funny little 'interlude' at AA yesterday. This bloke (bout my age or a bit younger) comes up to me and says 'HI you must be Molly' - never saw the fecker before in my life!!!! I sort of looked confused an he say 'you don't know me, but you know my son veeerrrryyyy well'with a big wink :-(((((( - oh holy shite --- just thought it must have been the black-out of the century - my past come back to haunt me!!!!! Luckily the son turned out to be Joey's mate!! Definite 'phews' all round!!!! We had a great laugh anyhows, but I was chuffed that Joey had confided in him about me an all - apparently he wanted to meet me and had gone to that meeting on purpose ---- really felt great goin home!
    Oh lawdy, I would have had the same thought and probably my knees would have buckled under from me thinking - how in dawg's name could his son possibly know me? WTF did I do? Geez, I got a shiver just thinking about how you must have felt. Great that it turned out that the son is Joey's mate and wonderful that Joey is so proud of you that he told his mate about you. Fantastic, Molly.

Now where the heck is everybody else?
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yo Ms Stirly. You wil get skillions of daffs - but you need to be here in the pissing rain:H just sayin

Comment

satz123;1290169 wrote: Yo Ms Stirly. You wil get skillions of daffs - but you need to be here in the pissing rain:H just sayin
        :H:H Satz, you crack me up. I'll pass on the multitude of daffodils and stick with the :sun: and :beach: I'm sure you understand, being a fan of Greece.

Comment

I'm here, I'm here.

I am convelsing, conveluting, conjoined, ach lying on the settee where I nodded orff as I'm a bit worn out.

Orff to have a read back.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1290172 wrote: :H:H Satz, you crack me up. I'll pass on the multitude of daffodils and stick with the :sun: and :beach: I'm sure you understand, being a fan of Greece.
            Abso feckinl utely ! Bleeding daffs overrated . Actually when I think of it they are everywhere this year with the sun and heat in March. Should be dead by now the feckers

Comment

satz123;1290177 wrote: Abso feckinl utely ! Bleeding daffs overrated . Actually when I think of it they are everywhere this year with the sun and heat in March. Should be dead by now the feckers
              :H:H:H

Hey Satz, what's your favourite Greek food? Or foods as in plural since I could never settle on just one dish. I love them all. Souvlaki being one of my favourites but I love the home-cooked foods like stuffed peppers and tomatoes and bean soup - two of my specialties. I recently had moussaka that I hadn't eaten in a while and it was delicious, although not quite as tasty as my own. Geez, I am really bragging here about what a good cook I am...:H:H

Comment

howdy everybody
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1290176 wrote: I'm here, I'm here.

I am convelsing, conveluting, conjoined, ach lying on the settee where I nodded orff as I'm a bit worn out.

Orff to have a read back.
                  Ah JC you ok? Hate a man down in the Army!
                  Ok here we go- lecture- need you to focus on wellness. Don't even thnk about sickness - cos that's what you will attract more of. Think hard about it and you know it's true? Tell me to feck off - I'm ok
                  Think sick - how do you feel? Shite
                  Think well - how do you feel? Good
                  Which feels better ?
                  Lecture over

Comment

hello all, I got 73 %in my assignment,very happy.
                    jC,big hugs to you

Comment

Damn JC I feel for you. WHen I had my gallbladder attacks I spent many a night curled up in the fetal position on the cold bathroom floor. There really is no pain like that. Worse than labor. I hope they squeeze you in. You will feel so much better when you get that frigging thing out. When you do have it, remember you will get referred pain in your shoulder after you are out, so remember you are not going bonkers - it is real. Only lasts a few days. Sending you good vibes friend! ((((((you)))))))
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I have decided that seeing as im been rejected by my musical peers that perhaps if I audition for x factor I might get a spot in the final yodeling where they have all the crazy ass rejects!! LMAO!! All publicity is good publicity.........Ima feckin GREAT yodeler!!

Comment

hugs to jc n congrats to limers
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

stirly-girly;1290179 wrote: :H:H:H

Hey Satz, what's your favourite Greek food? Or foods as in plural since I could never settle on just one dish. I love them all. Souvlaki being one of my favourites but I love the home-cooked foods like stuffed peppers and tomatoes and bean soup - two of my specialties. I recently had moussaka that I hadn't eaten in a while and it was delicious, although not quite as tasty as my own. Geez, I am really bragging here about what a good cook I am...:H:H
                            Ms Stiry. I love fresh food. And Greece is good at it. Grilled fish - yum!
                            What is Souvlaki? May have had it but not sure . The place we go to does lots Greek food but I suspect a lot caters for them feckin English tourists. I always so simple fish & salad

Comment

thanks Inchy, im keeping up a good grade 70 average and im dee-lighted with that!

Comment

limers;1290185 wrote: hello all, I got 73 %in my assignment,very happy.
                                jC,big hugs to you
                                Jesus Limers thats brill ! Good woman. Proud 'o ye:l

Comment

Working...
                                X