Me too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too...

I decided to change name due to the fact that one or two 'outsiders' know about this site and I wouldn't like them to know who I am here. My last name was a bit of a giveaway. I've kept Popeye so you'll know who I am.
    If in doubt just PM me and I'll let you know.
    Thanks.

Oops! I'll have to change my signature too.

Me too...

You goofed me. When I saw "Popeye" in another thread & saw another name attached I thought "uh oh". But this clears everything. :thanks:
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Me too...

Hey....after I posted you changed your picture.....you really want me confused!:nutso:
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Me too...

Hi SeaBreez. I'm getting the hang of this computer thingy.
        I've always wondered how to get the little pic of yourself 'under' the avatar. Well I just worked out how.
        When I first came here, I didn't know how to post images or links or anything. I can do all that now.
        It's the sober head remembering how to think again.

Comment

Me too...

Okay, but I am still going to call you Pop. You should change your name to Popeye. Do I want to know the significance of Shovel? Sounds like a serial killer..........
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Me too...

Careful Lush...Dont rile him..
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Me too...

LMAO Lush!!! Serial Killer. Now that made me HOWL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Me too...

It is the tool of my trade. I thought about Popeye after I had it changed but I didn't want to bother RJ again.

Comment

Me too...

Ahhh, dear Shovel,so we now have a "Guess the trade" game.
                  I reckon you are a road repair gang foreman, and you need the shovel to lean on.
                  Or you are a concretor and you need the shovel do dig footings.
                  How am I doing?
                  Rags

Comment

Me too...

a grave digger?......first thing that came to mind when I read serial killer:huh:

Comment

Me too...

LOL SeaBreez!! I will never look at 'shovel' the same way again. Poor, poor shovel. He is now deemed with an aura of evil.

Comment

Me too...

Oh dear P, what were you smoking when you chose your name? Gravedigger, which reminds me of this joke -

Plane Crash

Canada's worst air disaster occured today when a small two seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery in eastern Canada early this morning. Search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening...
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Me too...

Ironic that you know who is now named after a 'tool'??????????????????????

is this to get more interest from the girlies Mr spade???

xxx Weeanonymoushead

Comment

Me too...

I shovel sand into a screed pump, add cement and push a button which sends the stuff to the floorlayers who then make lovely level floors for tilers etc. to work on. Not bad guesssing Rag.

Thanks for the sinister image upgrade Lush. Just a quick webcam pic.

There! Not my best side but I am tired.

Comment

Me too...

That photo does it for me......

I only hope that you did not fake it.

Comment

Working...
                              X