• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too...

Hey Shovel, good to see ya

Cashie
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Me too...

I should do a Prince on all of you, and just put a symbol next to the aviator. The one formerly called Paddy, ha, ha.
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Me too...

C'mon Shovel, give us a hint!
        Anyone who drinks Horlicks has to be a foreman aged at least 70!!!!

Comment

Me too...

Wow sooo Handsome Shovel .....

Popeye would have been better ........

Love ya anyway whatever you're called .....
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Me too...

Oh, thank you ....I too was assuming from the pic that it was 'you' then saw the name and thought...ok, who the heck is shovel and why was he up until 3:45? Who is this guy?

ok...better.....and I for one think your pasty complexion is quite lovely - you must stay out of the sun.

Lisa

Comment

Me too...

Good morning to you antique excavation devise.
              My first thought was of a member of a chaingang (serial killer). Oh boy, after that description of your present professional activity, your outsiders will surely be able to put 2 +2 together. Shovel, they (your fellow posters) will pester you until you bleed. Best to bother RJ again and call yourself Popeye. Am just worried for your tender soul.
              Have a great day digging.
              L.
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Me too...

I'm with Lori ....

Pester RJ again ....

Popeye & Betty could make cartoon babies at the back of the bus ....

Any arty types that could do some images of popeye & betty boops babies ....

Could be interesting ......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Me too...

:welcome: Popeye .....

Suits you much better than shovel .......

See you on the bus ..... I looove men with big muscles .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Me too...

Whew!! Thanks Paul for changing to Popeye. Sorry for giving you grief about shovel, but it really did not suit you.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Me too...

How do you change you name? I want to do that too. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Me too...

Look what I just found .................

Attached files [img]/converted_files/187567=488-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Me too...

Nice one Paula.

Comment

Me too...

CW, I think you need to contact RJ (the administrator of the board) for your name to be changed. Is that what you did Popeye?
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Me too...

Hiya Popeye, aka Shovel , aka Povlov....For the last 2 years i used to be one of the guys who barrowed the concrete from the wagon and leveled the floor...Before that i was a labourer carrying bricks and blocks up ladders 3 or 4 floors up...

Are you sure we are not brothers?.....It's getting really spooky
                              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Me too...

Popeye,
                                Congrats and thanks to you for seeing the light. My keyboard sprouted porkypine quills spontaneously, every time I had to type shovel. Hey,
                                am still picking the hooks out of my fingertips.
                                LOL Lori
                                *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X